For the challenging and inspiring assignment to maintain the security of Triodos Bank, we are looking for a
Technical Security Officer (32 – 40 hrs)
Do you want to shape our cybersecurity defences?
Triodos Bank wants to preserve the trust of their customers as a custodian of their money and their personal data. Realising and maintaining secure IT systems and working procedures are vital to achieve this goal.
As Technical Security Officer you are the team’s expert for technical information security. You are an advisor on security aspects to other ICT teams, such as Infrastructure Operations and Software Solutions. You will play a central role in the cyber defense strategy of Triodos Bank.
You will be working in the following processes: vulnerability scanning, baseline compliance scanning, threat intelligence & assessment, security incident management, change management, attack surface management, penetration and red team testing (organising), security monitoring, security architecture and product selection.
- Support ICT and the security team with your expertise on (cyber) security.
- Be a knowledge and sparring partner for the SOC analysts from our security partner that operates the Triodos Security Operations Centre.
- Maintain a network within the bank and outside the bank to gather and share knowledge on cybersecurity.
- Dive into the world of cyber security and help to improve the cyber resilience of the bank and particular of our ICT infrastructure.
About the role
You will be member of the Group Information Security team (5p) within ICT Services at Triodos Bank Head Office. The team coordinates the implementation of the security policy in the bank, together with local security officers for each business units. On a daily basis, the team works closely with the colleagues from an external security partner that provides the Security Operations Centre services for Triodos Bank.
This is you
You have a strong interest in technology, and you grasp the concepts of information technologies and the application of security for those technologies. Using your creativity and learning ability, you will come up with appropriate advice or approaches to the security issues you encounter. You like to work in teams and to build relations, inside and outside of the bank. You have a strong background in ICT and information security (CISSP+ level).
This is complemented by:
- At least 3+ years of experience with IT security.
- BSc in a technical/IT-related area complemented with education in security (CISSP/CEH/CSX).
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English.
Follow your heart. Use your head.
Money always sets something into motion. At Triodos Bank, with our 1,600 co-workers, we are making money work for positive societal change. Inspired by this mission, for 40 years we have been financing businesses, organisations and projects that seek to achieve positive change in societal, ecological and cultural domains. We are enabled to do so by savers and investors who wish to contribute to an honest, sustainable and humane society. We only invest in the real economy and do not trade in complex financial products. We furthermore make a point of knowing all the sustainable entrepreneurs that choose to bank with us.
People make the difference: at Triodos Bank we are very aware of this. Together we actively contribute to a sustainable society, and this obviously starts with our co-workers. Several regular moments of reflection and our systematic attention for personal development help ensure that we can make that difference together. We keep each other focused and are all dedicated to the Triodos Bank mission.
Our head office is in Zeist. If you travel in a sustainable manner and commute to office using public transport, then we will fully remunerate your commuter expenses. This is one way of contributing to a healthier environment, together.
What we offer
You want to have an impact
Impact on society is the number one priority, both for us as a bank and for you as Technical Security Officer. The fact that Triodos moreover offers attractive and just employment conditions is a bonus. This includes:
- a salary appropriate to who you are and what you can do.
- an attractive pension policy.
- 100% remuneration of commuting expenses when using public transport.
- a company bicycle scheme.
- 29 holiday days with a 40-hour working week, plus the option of buying 2 weeks of extra holiday days.
- a range of education and training opportunities.
- the option to join our collective health insurance.
Are you interested?
For more information about this position, please contact Erik Schouten (Head of Information Security) via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 06-21168502.
Want to join our team?
Please send in your application via the apply button to the attention of Coen de Winter, Recruiter. Applications via e-mail or LinkedIn will not be processed. We would like to get in touch with you!
We reserve the right to close the vacancy earlier if there are enough good candidates.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.
Zeist | Head Office
17 June 2021