Triodos Bank is growing and our network is essential to support the growing number of customers and colleagues. That's why we're looking for a
Network administrator (32 - 40 hours per week)
“You will keep the (sustainable) heart running and contribute to the growth of Triodos Bank!”
Our ICT infrastructure is the heart of Triodos Bank. It connects our ICT services. Important for your (future) colleagues at home and abroad, but also for our customers. As a network administrator, you and your fellow network administrators maintain the network of one of the most sustainable banks in the world. You implement innovations, solve malfunctions and you are constantly on top of everything to prevent malfunctions. Of course, we don't have to tell you that IT continues 24/7 and incidents also occur at night or during the weekend. Sometimes you therefore also work outside office hours. Triodos Bank is experiencing good growth. You therefore have a great career ahead of you.
- independently manage and maintain our networks.
- monitor our networks, prevent malfunctions and if they do occur, you solve them.
- implement new functionalities, products or networks and follow new developments closely.
- actively maintain documentation.
- help us further and develop yourself.
About the role
This is you
To master a network in no time, to create an overview and to maintain networks, you are able to hold your own pants. You are assertive, decisive and social. You prefer to bring a good portion of entrepreneurship with you and, like us, you think it is important to contribute to a sustainable society.
Furthermore you have
- a HBO diploma in your pocket. We are thinking of courses such as Technical Informatics, ICT Management or another IT-technical oriented course.
- basic knowledge of Cisco. You have achieved or are in the process of obtaining CCNA certification.
- about 3 to 5 years of work experience.
- knowledge of firewalls and routing protocols (OSPF).
- excellent communication skills in both Dutch and English.
Follow your heart. Use your head.
Money always sets something into motion. At Triodos Bank, with our 1,600 co-workers, we are making money work for positive societal change. Inspired by this mission, for 40 years we have been financing businesses, organisations and projects that seek to achieve positive change in societal, ecological and cultural domains. We are enabled to do so by savers and investors who wish to contribute to an honest, sustainable and humane society. We only invest in the real economy and do not trade in complex financial products. We furthermore make a point of knowing all the sustainable entrepreneurs that choose to bank with us.
People make the difference: at Triodos Bank we are very aware of this. Together we actively contribute to a sustainable society, and this obviously starts with our co-workers. Several regular moments of reflection and our systematic attention for personal development help ensure that we can make that difference together. We keep each other focused and are all dedicated to the Triodos Bank mission.
Our head office is in Zeist. Before the end of this year we will move to our award-winning sustainable office at Landgoed de Reehorst, right next to the Driebergen-Zeist train station. If you travel in a sustainable manner and commute to office using public transport, then we will fully remunerate your commuter expenses. This is one way of contributing to a healthier environment, together.
What we offer
You want to have an impact
Impact on society is the number one priority, both for us as a bank and for you as Network Administrator. The fact that Triodos moreover offers attractive and just employment conditions is a bonus. This includes:
- a salary appropriate to who you are and what you can do.
- an attractive pension policy.
- 100% remuneration of commuting expenses when using public transport.
- a company bicycle scheme.
- 29 holiday days with a 40-hour working week, plus the option of buying 2 weeks of extra holiday days.
- a range of education and training opportunities.
- the option to join our collective health insurance.
Are you interested?
For more information about this position, please contact Rini Verbon (Team Lead) via phone number +31 6 4097 8912.
Want to join our team?
Please send in your application via the apply button to the attention of Coen de Winter, Recruiter. Applications via e-mail or LinkedIn will not be processed. We would like to get in touch with you!
We reserve the right to close the vacancy earlier if there are enough good candidates.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.
Zeist | Head Office
17 June 2021