To strengthen and support our International Marketing team on brand management and content development, we are searching for a creative
Marketing intern for branding and content
for a period of 4 - 6 months, 32 hours pw
International Marketing at Head Office
The International Marketing team at Head Office consists of a team of 8 professionals and is responsible for Triodos Banks’ brand, the digital channel strategy on customer engagement and communication, customer journeys, marketing strategy development and supports the local international Banking Business Units in The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, The UK and Spain, and the two Business Units Triodos Investment Management and Triodos Regenerative Money Centre. The areas of activity range from market positioning strategies, brand campaigning, digital transformation, customer journey optimization, digital channel development and content creation. There is a close co-creation with retail and business banking, with ICT and with corporate communication. The HO Marketing team works agile in multi-disciplinary teams.
About the role
In your role you support the focus of the Marketing team at our Head Office in Zeist to strengthen the bank’s brand in all countries where we are active.
Your mainly help create a cohesive international brand through visual design and branding as well as creating and coordinating content.
You will work closely with and support the international marketeer on brand related projects across branches and business units.
What you will do
- Maintain the brand home, brand assets, image library and update guidelines.
- Monitor the corporate identity over different channels and business units.
- Implement updated corporate identity guidelines and assets. You will work closely with the branches to ensure roll out.
- Brainstorm, create, coordinate content for an international audience.
- You will assist with creating assets like photography and icons.
- Work closely with and support the international marketeer on brand related projects across branches and business units.
This is you
- You have affinity with and feeling for our visual brand with a keen eye for detail and aesthetics. You can work with Adobe Creative Suite to bring your ideas to life. You have a strong editorial sensibility and a flair for creative content creation.
- Interested in branding, design, sustainability and working in an international value driven organisation, B-corp since 2015.
- A 3rd or 4th year student at an HBO or WO study focused on marketing, (digital) media, communication, advertising, graphic design or another related field. Autodidacts are also welcome if you recognize yourself in the profile.
In this role you have regular contact with colleagues abroad across different markets. You have a professional attitude aimed at collaboration. Cultural differences is something you deeply understand. Excellent communication skills and fluent in English, both written and spoken. Knowledge of Dutch, Spanish, French and/or German would be of benefit.
Last but not least, you have affinity with the mission of Triodos Bank and are able to translate this in your daily tasks.
Follow your heart. Use your head.
Money always sets something into motion. At Triodos Bank, with our 1,600 co-workers, we are making money work for positive societal change. Inspired by this mission, for 40 years we have been financing businesses, organisations and projects that seek to achieve positive change in societal, ecological and cultural domains. We are enabled to do so by savers and investors who wish to contribute to an honest, sustainable and humane society. We only invest in the real economy and do not trade in complex financial products. We furthermore make a point of knowing all the sustainable entrepreneurs that choose to bank with us.
People make the difference: at Triodos Bank we are very aware of this. Together we actively contribute to a sustainable society, and this obviously starts with our co-workers. Several regular moments of reflection and our systematic attention for personal development help ensure that we can make that difference together. We keep each other focused and are all dedicated to the Triodos Bank mission.
Our head office is in Zeist. If you travel in a sustainable manner and commute to office using public transport, then we will fully remunerate your commuter expenses. This is one way of contributing to a healthier environment, together.
What we offer
What you can expect from us:
- A dynamic learning environment with enthusiastic colleagues.
- A challenging internship with many possibilities to develop yourself.
- A permanent mentor for your supervision.
- Internship fee up to € 500.- (based on 32 hours).
- Lunches for interns with lectures by co-workers.
- A research group for research/graduate interns.
- Fun outings, organised by Young Triodos.
All Triodos Bank offices are located at different locations in Zeist. You will meet regularly (bi-weekly) with your supervisor in one of these offices if Covid-19 measures allow this.
We also have an office available in Amsterdam, at the Tropenmuseum where we can work together.
You will be executing your activities mainly from home by use of a Triodos laptop.
Are you interested?
For more information about this position, please contact Sahel Setorg via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to join our team?
Please send in your application via the apply button before July 19th to the attention of Coen de Winter, Recruiter. Applications via e-mail or LinkedIn will not be processed. We would like to get in touch with you!
Zeist | Head Office
24 June 2021