You make sure our Triodos apps work well
As an Agile Mobile Tester at Triodos Bank you help build the central banking system for one of the most sustainable banks. Quality is also a top priority for you. We are currently working on a major project in which we are gradually replacing our mobile app and Triodos Internet Banking. And you, an agile tester, can make an important contribution to this!
Your team works on mobile applications, including applications on iOS and Android. The ambition of the team is to deliver new software with high frequency. This means that clean code, design for test and a high degree of test automation are essential! You know the business of mobile testing.
Test manually and automatically and provide a quality boost
You know better than anyone that testing is crucial for a high quality of the software that is built. Quality that we monitor by extensively testing software, both manually and automatically, before we let our customers and colleagues work with it. You also know better than anyone that testing is more than just checking whether the promised functionality meets the customer's demand. You are someone who can assess risks well and who considers quality to be of paramount importance. You also convey this to the rest of the team and the organization.
Your tasks include:
- Testing new functionalities.
- Writing automatic regression tests.
- Perform regression tests of the total application.
- Defining test requirements and making test plans.
- Coordinating testing by the business.
- Advise, solicited and unsolicited, to colleagues and the business.
About the role
This is you
Someone who likes to take the lead and who seeks depth in the work from the first moment. Personal interaction and working via short lines are important to you. You also find it useful to work for a socially involved organization. You like to take initiative, you are eager to learn, risk-aware and full of ideas about how software testing at Triodos can be improved. In addition to these competencies, as a software tester you also have:
- Demonstrable affinity with Triodos Bank's objective.
- At least a HBO diploma.
- Experience with mobile testing.
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience within an organization that builds its own software.
- Experience in testing mission-critical financial systems.
- Experience with automatic testing (eg FitNesse, Selenium or Appium).
- Experience in debugging and researching Android and iOS logs is a plus.
Follow your heart. Use your head.
Money always sets something into motion. At Triodos Bank, with our 1,600 co-workers, we are making money work for positive societal change. Inspired by this mission, for 40 years we have been financing businesses, organisations and projects that seek to achieve positive change in societal, ecological and cultural domains. We are enabled to do so by savers and investors who wish to contribute to an honest, sustainable and humane society. We only invest in the real economy and do not trade in complex financial products. We furthermore make a point of knowing all the sustainable entrepreneurs that choose to bank with us.
People make the difference: at Triodos Bank we are very aware of this. Together we actively contribute to a sustainable society, and this obviously starts with our co-workers. Several regular moments of reflection and our systematic attention for personal development help ensure that we can make that difference together. We keep each other focused and are all dedicated to the Triodos Bank mission.
Our head office is in Zeist. Before the end of this year we will move to our award-winning sustainable office at Landgoed de Reehorst, right next to the Driebergen-Zeist train station. If you travel in a sustainable manner and commute to office using public transport, then we will fully remunerate your commuter expenses. This is one way of contributing to a healthier environment, together.
What we offer
You want to have an impact
Impact on society is the number one priority, both for us as a bank and for you as Agile Mobile tester. The fact that Triodos moreover offers attractive and just employment conditions is a bonus. This includes:
- a salary appropriate to who you are and what you can do.
- an attractive pension policy.
- 100% remuneration of commuting expenses when using public transport.
- a company bicycle scheme.
- 29 holiday days with a 40-hour working week, plus the option of buying 2 weeks of extra holiday days.
- a range of education and training opportunities.
- the option to join our collective health insurance.
Are you interested?
For more information about this position, please contact Stefanie de Niet (Team Lead) via email Stefanie.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to join our team?
Please send in your application via the apply button to the attention of Coen de Winter, Recruiter. Applications via e-mail or LinkedIn will not be processed. We would like to get in touch with you!
We reserve the right to close the vacancy earlier if there are enough good candidates.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.
Zeist | Head Office
30 July 2021