About the role
The Operations Coordinator will provide support to the Chief Operating Officer (COO) and other Operations Managers through administration and coordination of operational activities. The role includes the administration of two internal committees, the monitoring and reporting of risks and audit related actions, as well as report writing and budget management.
- Administration of Non-Financial Risk Committee and Operations Committee. Administration includes preparing agendas, coordination of papers, taking minutes and producing executive summaries as well as following up on actions
- Monitoring and reporting activity relating to risks including Risk Control Self Assessments (risk acceptances, mitigating actions & control testing), risk event oversight, compliance review actions and internal audit actions to support the timely completion of actions and risk mitigations
- Monitoring and reporting activity relating to (Operations-owned) Triodos Inhouse Regulations (charters, frameworks, and policies) to support the documents being kept up to date
- Collating a monthly COO report for Core Management Committee and Board
- Management and tracking of Operations cost centres relating to co-worker costs (travel, conferences etc.)
- Management of Operations collaboration spaces on the Intranet
- Maintenance of Operations organisation chart
- Ad hoc support to Vendor Manager, Business Continuity Manager, and other members of the Operations Management Team (as agreed with COO) with meeting administration, report writing and oversight of risk related actions
- Support to cover absence of the other Operations Coordinator roles (e.g., Change Coordinator, Project Coordinator)
- Comply with all regulatory obligations and internal governance to help ensure ethical behaviour which delivers fair outcomes for TBUK customers
Triodos Bank is proud of its culture, ethos, and ability to make a positive change in society. It is important that candidates evidence a strong commitment to Triodos Bank’s core values of ethical sustainability and transparency, as well as the personal qualities to live these values.
To be successful in this role, you will have previous experience in a risk-based co-ordination role and experience of committee administration. Good working knowledge of MS Office products (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and MS Teams. Good verbal and written communication skill with the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group including department heads and subject matter experts. Attention to detail and the ability to engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously. Strong planning, prioritisation and personal time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines. Knowledge of Financial Services regulatory requirements would be a distinct advantage but is not essential.
What we offer
We believe people should be properly and appropriately paid for their work but that there should also be a fair distribution of the value the bank generates, which is why we do not have performance related pay or bonuses. Instead, you will receive a competitive salary of up to £29,000 (FTE) plus access to our extensive benefits package, where most of our benefits are non-contributory! Our benefits include:
- Non-contributory pension scheme from your first day of 8% in year 1 and 10% from year 2 onwards
- Life Assurance (worth 4 times basic pay)
- Income Protection - 75% of basic pay after 13 weeks sick and following six months service
- Private Medical Insurance
- A Health Cash Plan
- Vitality Leave – After each 7 years of service, you will be able to take a sabbatical of up 3 months
- 25 days (FTE) plus bank holidays per annum with additional increase in holiday though length of service (up to 5 days FTE)
- A buy and sell holiday scheme of up to 5 days (FTE) to maximum of 30 days
- Season Ticket Loan available for commuting into the office
- A wellbeing allowance of £100 a year
- Voluntary benefits, including discounts and cycle to work scheme
Triodos embraces flexibility and diversity in the workplace and is proud to be a Living Wage Employer and a Disability Confident "Committed" employer. We recognise that we’re on a journey with regards to diversity and inclusion and would therefore welcome applications for candidates from underrepresented backgrounds.
Triodos Bank is proud to be using Rare's Contextual Recruitment System (CRS) which allows us to consider applicants' achievements in the context in which they were gained. We understand that not every candidate’s achievements look the same on paper – and we want to recruit the best people, from every background. Once you’ve submitted your application to us, please make sure to check your inbox, and or junk folder, for an email with a link to the CRS form.
Closing Date: 31/10/21
18 October 2021