Senior Operational Risk Manager (32-40 Hours)
Increasing awareness and empowering all stakeholders regarding Risk and Control Self Assessments and operational risk cycles. As our Senior Operational Risk Manager, you will be responsible for the further growth of the operational risk management domain.
Candidates who have experience in the financial industry and a high degree of knowledge and experience with key control testing, aligning processes and management dashboards who are ready for the next chapter in their career are especially welcome to apply for this role.
- Develop, improve and align operational risk processes.
- Be the key person to facilitate management reporting and data support.
- Be a pro-active and convincing advisor within your team, staff, and the business.
- Execute and monitor Risk and Control Self Assessments.
- Maintain strong relationships with the ORM community and other departments.
- Provide guidance on the setup of and measuring of effectiveness of key controls.
- Monitor and reassure the implementation of mitigation actions.
About the role
This is you
You are a strong communicator in both English and Dutch. Knowledge of the Spanish language is considered a plus
- You have excellent stakeholder management skills.
- You have experience and demonstrable knowledge of third-party risk.
- You are well organized, work structured, and you are a professional team player.
- You have substantive, demonstrable experience with process improvement.
- And a minimum of 8 years relevant all-round working experience within ORM.
- Last but not least: you are able to combine a risk attitude with business understanding.
- Applicants must have or obtain a valid work permit for the European Union.
Follow your heart. Use your head.
Money always sets something into motion. At Triodos Bank, with our 1,600 co-workers, we are making money work for positive societal change. Inspired by this mission, for 40 years we have been financing businesses, organisations and projects that seek to achieve positive change in societal, ecological and cultural domains. We are enabled to do so by savers and investors who wish to contribute to an honest, sustainable and humane society. We only invest in the real economy and do not trade in complex financial products. We furthermore make a point of knowing all the sustainable entrepreneurs that choose to bank with us.
People make the difference: at Triodos Bank we are very aware of this. Together we actively contribute to a sustainable society, and this obviously starts with our co-workers. Several regular moments of reflection and our systematic attention for personal development help ensure that we can make that difference together. We keep each other focused and are all dedicated to the Triodos Bank mission.
Our head office is in Zeist. If you travel in a sustainable manner and commute to office using public transport, then we will fully remunerate your commuter expenses. This is one way of contributing to a healthier environment, together.
What we offer
You want to have an impact
Impact on society is the number one priority, both for us as a bank and for you as co-worker. The fact that Triodos moreover offers attractive and just employment conditions is a bonus. This includes:
- a salary appropriate to who you are and what you can do.
- an attractive pension policy.
- 100% remuneration of commuting expenses when using public transport.
- a company bicycle scheme.
- 29 holiday days with a 40-hour working week, plus the option of buying 2 weeks of extra holiday days.
- a range of education and training opportunities.
- the option to join our collective health insurance.
For more information about the specific details of this position, please contact Charlotte von Dewall, Group Head of ORM, 030-6942629.
Please send in your application (in English) via the apply button before October 17th 2021 to the attention of Jenny Duijndam, HR advisor.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy earlier if there are enough good candidates.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Zeist | Head Office
20 September 2021