For the Triodos Head Office Finance department we’re looking for an:
Intern Finance (min. 16 hours per week, 6 months)
The internship assignment is to assist in creating visualizations of Finance processes, risks and controls and writing process descriptions. With this assignment you are greatly contributing to the next step in the control environment of Triodos Group Finance and you will be able to make a difference in the future execution of processes.
This is a so called 'starter position', so we are not looking for candidates with years of experience.
You will be supervised by the Internal Control Specialist and the manager Group Finance.
About the role
What we expect from you:
- That you’re personally connected to the mission of Triodos Bank.
- A motivational letter in which you describe why you want to do your internship at Triodos Bank.
- An education in Economics or Accounting and affinity with internal controls.
- A resume with your working experience so far.
- Good communication skills, both verbally and written.
- That you’re registered to an education in the Netherlands and are living in the Netherlands.
- Sophisticated user of Microsoft Office.
- Experience with Microsoft Visio is a pré.
Follow your heart. Use your head.
Money always sets something into motion. At Triodos Bank, with our 1,600 co-workers, we are making money work for positive societal change. Inspired by this mission, for 40 years we have been financing businesses, organisations and projects that seek to achieve positive change in societal, ecological and cultural domains. We are enabled to do so by savers and investors who wish to contribute to an honest, sustainable and humane society. We only invest in the real economy and do not trade in complex financial products. We furthermore make a point of knowing all the sustainable entrepreneurs that choose to bank with us.
People make the difference: at Triodos Bank we are very aware of this. Together we actively contribute to a sustainable society, and this obviously starts with our co-workers. Several regular moments of reflection and our systematic attention for personal development help ensure that we can make that difference together. We keep each other focused and are all dedicated to the Triodos Bank mission.
Our head office is in Zeist. If you travel in a sustainable manner and commute to office using public transport, then we will fully remunerate your commuter expenses. This is one way of contributing to a healthier environment, together.
What we offer
What you can expect from us:
- A dynamic learning environment with enthusiastic colleagues.
- A challenging internship with many possibilities to develop yourself.
- A permanent mentor for your supervision.
- Internship fee up to € 500.- (based on 32 hours).
- Opportunity to grow into a junior position in Group Finance.
- Lunches for interns with lectures by co-workers.
- A research group for research/graduate interns.
- Fun outings, organised by Young Triodos.
All Triodos Bank offices are located at different locations in Zeist. You will meet regularly (bi-weekly) with your supervisor in one of these offices if Covid-19 measures allow this.
You will be executing your activities mainly from home by use of a Triodos laptop.
Are you interested?
For more information about this position, please contact Joëlla Albers (Internal Control Specialist) via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to join our team?
Please send in your application via the apply button before October 18th to the attention of Coen de Winter, Recruiter. Applications via e-mail or LinkedIn will not be processed. We would like to get in touch with you!
Zeist | Head Office
28 September 2021