Since one of our colleagues is retiring we are looking for a
Senior System Administrator (32 - 40 hrs/wk)
We are looking for a senior system administrator, you contribute to keeping our sustainable IT heart going, together with our team of enthusiastic professionals!
Our ICT infrastructure is the beating heart of Triodos Bank. It connects our ICT services with each other. Important for your (future) colleagues at home and abroad, but also for our customers. To expand our team of system administrators, we are looking for a senior system administrator who has a clear view and experience of cloud (Azure) and security technologies (this will be where most of the time and focus will be). Together with the team, you maintain the beating heart of one of the most sustainable banks in the world. You implement innovations, solve malfunctions and you are constantly on top of everything to prevent malfunctions. Triodos Bank is experiencing good growth.
About the role
- And take the lead in our transition to the cloud together with colleagues.
- Actively contribute to the security of our infrastructure and keep it safe and reliable.
- Implement new functionalities and products and follow new developments.
- Provide adequate documentation and reporting.
- Improve the landscape and make design proposals.
The teamYou will be part of a relatively small team, but as a team you will be responsible for the entire infrastructure of our bank. Of course, we don't have to tell you that IT continues 24/7 and incidents also occur at night or during the weekend. Sometimes you therefore also work outside office hours. Triodos Bank is experiencing good growth. You therefore have a great career ahead of you.
This is youYou are solution-oriented, have a positive and open attitude and you feel responsible for achieving objectives. You get energy from changes and improvements and you know how to get the people around you on board. You communicate easily, both verbally and in writing, and see how you can find or create a common interest. You are assertive, decisive and social and you do not feel burdened to spar and mirror with our tech leads and or the SOC/CSIRT.
This is complemented by:
- HBO education or a HBO work and thinking level.
- Extensive knowledge of MS 365, Azure and Windows/Active directory Security.
- But you also have thorough knowledge of: Windows server and networks.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Excellent communication skills in both Dutch and English.
Follow your heart. Use your head.
Money always sets something into motion. At Triodos Bank, with our 1,600 co-workers, we are making money work for positive societal change. Inspired by this mission, for 40 years we have been financing businesses, organisations and projects that seek to achieve positive change in societal, ecological and cultural domains. We are enabled to do so by savers and investors who wish to contribute to an honest, sustainable and humane society. We only invest in the real economy and do not trade in complex financial products. We furthermore make a point of knowing all the sustainable entrepreneurs that choose to bank with us.
People make the difference: at Triodos Bank we are very aware of this. Together we actively contribute to a sustainable society, and this obviously starts with our co-workers. Several regular moments of reflection and our systematic attention for personal development help ensure that we can make that difference together. We keep each other focused and are all dedicated to the Triodos Bank mission.
Our head office is in Zeist. Before the end of this year we will move to our award-winning sustainable office at Landgoed de Reehorst, right next to the Driebergen-Zeist train station. If you travel in a sustainable manner and commute to office using public transport, then we will fully remunerate your commuter expenses. This is one way of contributing to a healthier environment, together.
What we offer
You want to have an impact
Impact on society is the number one priority, both for us as a bank and for you as co-worker. The fact that Triodos moreover offers attractive and just employment conditions is a bonus. This includes:
- a salary appropriate to who you are and what you can do.
- an attractive pension policy.
- 100% remuneration of commuting expenses when using public transport.
- a company bicycle scheme.
- 29 holiday days with a 40-hour working week, plus the option of buying 2 weeks of extra holiday days.
- a range of education and training opportunities.
- the option to join our collective health insurance.
For more information about this position, please contact Rini Verbon, team lead via email email@example.com or phone +31 6 34455574.
Please send in your application via the apply button to the attention of Coen de Winter, Recruiter. Applications via e-mail or LinkedIn will not be processed. We would like to get in touch with you!
We reserve the right to close the vacancy earlier if there are enough good candidates.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Zeist | Head Office
13 October 2021