Do you want to be part of an organisation that has as mission to make money work for positive social, environmental and cultural change? Money has the power to get things done.
Triodos Investment Management (Triodos IM) is a globally recognised leader in impact investing. Triodos IM currently manages 12+ funds invested in both Europe and emerging markets. Over the years the business has grown to EUR 6.1 billion. This growth is the result of Triodos IM’s deep market sector insights and knowledge in combination with the sustainability objectives and commitment of our partners. We work with around 220 co-workers; diversity is key which is mirrored in an international group of people where authenticity is valued.
In the listed Impact Equities & Bonds department (IE&B) we have an integrated investment process to analyse positive impact and business models of companies and organisations that issue publicly listed securities. Our clients are investors in our investment funds, private banking relations and in the near future also institutional investors. The growing IE&B team (25 co-workers) is looking to hire a:
Fund Manager Triodos Global Equities Impact Fund
(32 - 40 hours a week)
Your responsibilities in this position:
- Act as fund manager for the Triodos Global Equities Impact Fund (investing globally in listed equity in developed markets with the possibility to invest in developing markets)
- Have together with the other equity fund managers a leading role in the further implementation of the IE&B listed equity strategy and the development of IE&B equity team in general
- Assess and monitor economic, financial, and sustainable developments of (potential) portfolio holdings in close collaboration with the investment analyst team
- Translate analyst recommendations into investment decisions, ensure a robust investment portfolio construction and maintain a (model) portfolio with a long term investment horizon
- Initiate portfolio transactions in line with (model) portfolio and monitor execution in close collaboration with the team of Front Office Support
- Monitor and discuss on frequent basis in close collaboration with Financial Risk Management the exposure and impact risks within the equity impact portfolios
- Present the Triodos equity impact funds economic, financial and sustainable vision, internally and externally, in writing and verbally as appropriate
- Contribute with impact and vision to Triodos IM’s collective knowledge base especially with regard to impact investment and asset management generally
What we expect from you:
You are strongly attracted to the core values of Triodos and are able to translate the mission of Triodos Investment Management in your daily work as an ambassador of the organisation.
- Proven track record as fund manager of a sizable, fundamentally driven (global) equity fund or mandate investing in listed equities
- At least 10 years working experience as a fund manager or portfolio manager for institutional clients
- An academic degree preferable in Economics or Econometrics, CFA or RBA registered
- Fluent in English, whereas proficiency in other major European languages is a major advantage
- You are based in the Netherlands and have an EU work permit
- Affinity with sustainable strategies and impact investing
- Excellent networking and communication skills
- Outstanding analytical skills and able to summarize complex material both verbally as in writing
- Independent thinker with an open, result-oriented, team playing attitude
You want to make a difference:
As a sustainable organisation it is our priority to invest pro-actively in your personal and professional development. You will be working in a professional, informal and transparent atmosphere and be a member of an international team which will motivate you to perform and develop your personal and professional goals. We offer a working environment within a growing organisation where there is room for personal ideas, initiatives. More information? See https://www.triodos-im.com
The brand new, sustainable office is based in Driebergen-Rijsenburg, the Netherlands at the Estate Reehorst, just 3 minutes’ walk from the train station.
Want to join our team?
Please send in your application (including motivation letter) in English before 25 October to Partners at Work. Partners at Work is the executive search firm for top level positions in the profit and non profit sector. They work amongst others for banks, insurance companies, pension funds, asset managers, supervisors and their advisors. Partners at Work mediate candidates for senior professional, management and board level positions.
For more information, please contact:
Josephine van der Vossen, partner or Ingrid Reichmann, partner
Office : +31 (0)35 5480760
E-mail : email@example.com
Driebergen-Rijsenburg | Triodos Investment Management
12 October 2021