Manage the propositions of our private debt and equity funds to reach new professional investors and build a superb customer experience, as our newProduct Marketer
Impact Private Debt & Equity Funds
(32-40 hours a week)
About the role
The role of product marketer is focused on positioning our private debt and equity funds which invest in financial inclusion, the energy transition and the food transition. You will be positioning products and strategies consistently across multiple markets and channels and anticipate on the changing needs of investors and other stakeholders.
THIS IS WHAT YOU DO
- Design and implement the marketing strategy for Triodos IM’s private debt and equity funds
- Demonstrate Triodos IM’s unique impact investment capabilities and track record through communication activities aimed at potential and existing investors
- Collect and analyse market insights for the impact investment market and the private debt and equity asset classes specifically
- Coordinate and respond to RFPs and DDQs by professional investors
- Contribute to and participate in external meetings with investors in the institutional and intermediary markets
THIS IS YOU
- Personally connected to and represent the values and mission of Triodos
- A bachelor or master’s degree, preferably in Economics, Finance or Business Administration
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in marketing and/or product management in investment management industry, preferably in impact investing.
- Understand what makes a good impact investment proposition that “stands-out in the crowd”
- Experience with coordinating and responding to RFPs and DDQs for private debt and equity strategies
- Excellent writing and visual communication skills: making the complex simple
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- You live in the Netherlands
THIS IS THE TEAM
Within the Marketing & Communications team, you are part of a sub-team of four Product Marketers, working closely with content specialists, investor relationship managers and other colleagues of the Commercial Department, as well as Product Managers, Fund Managers and Analysts. The Marketing & Communications team (10 professionals) manages all activities on promoting Triodos IM’s vision, brand message, and investment strategies to investor audiences and other stakeholders. The areas of activity range from product positioning, RFP and DDQ fulfillment, impact reporting, brand campaigning and digital transformation, to customer journey optimization and content creation.
Welcome at Triodos IM
Do you want to be part of an organisation that has as mission to make money work for positive social, environmental and cultural change? Money has the power to get things done.
Triodos IM is a globally recognised leader in impact investing. Triodos IM currently manages 12+ funds invested in both Europe and emerging markets. Over the years the business has grown to EUR 6.1 billion. This growth is the result of Triodos IM’s deep market sector insights and knowledge in combination with the sustainability objectives and commitment of our partners. We work with around 220 co-workers; diversity is key which is mirrored in an international group of people where authenticity is valued.
We have an open, non-hierarchical and transparent corporate culture. We prioritise professional and personal growth and believe in education and training on the job. The formal language is English. More information? See https://www.triodos-im.com
What we offer
LocationThe brand new, sustainable office is based in Driebergen-Rijsenburg, the Netherlands at the Estate Reehorst, just 3 minutes’ walk from the train station.
RemunerationImpact on society is the number one priority, both for us and for you. Our employment conditions reflect this vision. This includes:
- a salary appropriate to the position, our remuneration policy and your capabilities
- an attractive pension policy
- 100% remuneration of commuting expenses when using public transport
- a company bicycle scheme
- 29 holiday days on the basis of a 40-hour working week, plus the option of buying 2 weeks of extra holiday days
- extra leave to contribute to voluntary work
- a range of education and training opportunities
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home
- the option to join our collective health insurance
Are you interested?
For more information about this position, please contact Maurice Bölte (Head of Marketing & Communications) at email@example.com
Want to join our team?
Please send in your application (including motivation letter) via the apply button before 6 December 2021 to the attention of Peter Klessens, Sr. HR Advisor. Applications via e-mail or LinkedIn will not be processed. The first round of interviews will be conducted on the 15th of December.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy earlier if there are enough good candidates.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Triodos Investment Management
19 November 2021