Senior Operational IT Risk Manager (32-40 Hours)
Increasing awareness and empowering all stakeholders regarding Operational Risk Management and in particular the risks related to IT.
Candidates who have broad experience within the IT-Risk domain are welcome to apply for this role. In this role you will be responsible for the identification, assessment and support to the first line in their mitigation of the IT risks, in the Netherlands as well as for our foreign entities.
- Form an independent opinion with respect to operational risks.
- Facilitate (IT) Risk and Control Self Assessments and advice on the assessments conducted in the Business Units.
- Contribute to the further development of the Operational Risk discipline within Triodos Bank by developing and improving operational risk management processes.
- Provide guidance and advice on the setup of and measuring of effectiveness of key controls.
- Monitor the progress of the ORM year plan.
- Monitor and advice on the implementation of mitigating actions.
- Advise business units, staff and management (up front) regarding operational risks within new or improved processes or products.
- Maintain and extend relations with ORM community and head office departments.
About the role
You will be working in a team of 5 professionals with different focus areas at group level, with strong links to the international ORM community. The position is located at group level (Head Office) and has a strong international character as you will be liaising with our European branches on a regular basis.
This is you
- Proven affinity with the values and mission of Triodos Bank.
- Relevant bachelor or academic degree in Risk management or IT (Audit).
- Certifications CRISC, CISA, CISSP or others are a plus.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant work experience within IT (risk) or ORM with IT focus.
- Working experience in an international setting is a pre.
- Excellent oral and written communicative skills in English and Dutch. Spanish would be a pre.
- Combine helicopter view with accuracy.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Team player.
- Being able to combine a risk attitude with business understanding.
Applicants must have or obtain a valid work permit for the European Union.
Follow your heart. Use your head.
Money always sets something into motion. At Triodos Bank, with our around 1,700 co-workers, we are making money work for positive societal change. Inspired by this mission, for 40 years we have been financing businesses, organisations and projects that seek to achieve positive change in societal, ecological and cultural domains. We are enabled to do so by savers and investors who wish to contribute to an honest, sustainable and humane society. We only invest in the real economy and do not trade in complex financial products. We furthermore make a point of knowing all the sustainable entrepreneurs that choose to bank with us.
People make the difference: at Triodos Bank we are very aware of this. Together we actively contribute to a sustainable society, and this obviously starts with our co-workers. Several regular moments of reflection and our systematic attention for personal development help ensure that we can make that difference together. We keep each other focused and are all dedicated to the Triodos Bank mission.
Our award-winning sustainable office is based in Driebergen-Rijsenburg, the Netherlands, at the 'Landgoed de Reehorst', just 3 minutes’ walk from the Driebergen-Zeist train station. If you travel in a sustainable manner and commute to office using public transport, then we will fully remunerate your commuter expenses. This is one way of contributing to a healthier environment, together.
What we offer
You want to have an impact
Impact on society is the number one priority, both for us as a bank and for you as co-worker. The fact that Triodos moreover offers attractive and just employment conditions is a bonus. This includes:
- a salary appropriate to who you are and what you can do.
- an attractive pension policy.
- 100% remuneration of commuting expenses when using public transport.
- a company bicycle scheme.
- 29 holiday days with a 40-hour working week, plus the option of buying 2 weeks of extra holiday days.
- a range of education and training opportunities.
- the option to join our collective health insurance.
For more information about the specific details of this position, please contact Charlotte von Dewall, Group Head of ORM, 030-6942629.
Please send in your application (in English) via the apply button before January 31, 2022 to the attention of Coen de Winter, Recruiter.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy earlier if there are enough good candidates.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
24 December 2021