At Triodos Bank we have a versatile HR system landscape. From our head office in Zeist we internationally manage our Group recruitment- and learning management system and our HR system for the Dutch business units. We are in a process of constantly improving our digital HR-processes and developing our HR-IT landscape and reporting capabilities. For this reason, we are looking for a new colleague:
HR systems & data analyst (32 - 40 hours)
Will you play a key role in further optimising our system and reporting landscape?
As HR systems & data analyst you work closely with direct colleagues from your team and stakeholders in the HR organisation. You are responsible for the application management of our learning system and continuous listening platform, and for managing data requests.
- Manage our Group learning management system. Be the technical linking pin between the colleagues from the Learning team and the vendor.
- Manage our new to-be implemented Group continuous listening platform; coordinate data-related matters, support users and be the linking pin to the vendor.
- Manage HR data and reporting questions, support HR-colleagues and other HR stakeholder in data-related matters.
About the role
As HR systems & data analyst you will join the HR Expertise & Services team which is a multi-disciplinary team of various HR specialists. You are part of the sub-team Functional Application Management together with two HR-IT Specialists and a Data & Information Specialist. In team HR Expertise & Services we communicate open and direct, there are no hidden agendas. We combine hard work with a cheerful atmosphere, and you will have all opportunity to shape your role as much as possible.
This is you
Triodos Bank is growing fast. We have grown from a small bank into a mid-sized bank. The dynamics of this growth makes that as HR systems & data analyst a lot will come on your way. You have it in you to face these challenges. Thanks to your analytic skills you can put your finger on cause and effect and are able to oversee how processes impact each other. Besides this you are skilled in managing stakeholder interests, you are familiar with the Agile way of working and you are able to collaborate with colleagues in a constructive way. You take ownership and you act decisively when the situation requires it to reach the objectives that have been set.
This is complemented by:
- Minimum HBO work and thinking level.
- Demonstrable work experience with managing HR systems and/or working with HR data, preferably using cloud-based solutions.
- Strong affinity with the field of data management, reporting and/or analytics.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel.
- Strong communication skills and excellent command of both Dutch and English language.
Follow your heart. Use your head.
Money always sets something into motion. At Triodos Bank, with our around 1,700 co-workers, we are making money work for positive societal change. Inspired by this mission, for 40 years we have been financing businesses, organisations and projects that seek to achieve positive change in societal, ecological and cultural domains. We are enabled to do so by savers and investors who wish to contribute to an honest, sustainable and humane society. We only invest in the real economy and do not trade in complex financial products. We furthermore make a point of knowing all the sustainable entrepreneurs that choose to bank with us.
People make the difference: at Triodos Bank we are very aware of this. Together we actively contribute to a sustainable society, and this obviously starts with our co-workers. Several regular moments of reflection and our systematic attention for personal development help ensure that we can make that difference together. We keep each other focused and are all dedicated to the Triodos Bank mission.
Our award-winning sustainable office is based in Driebergen-Rijsenburg, the Netherlands, at the 'Landgoed de Reehorst', just 3 minutes’ walk from the Driebergen-Zeist train station. If you use public transport for commuting, we provide you with an OV public transport card, which you can use for private travels as well. This is one way of contributing to a healthier environment, together.
What we offer
You want to have an impact
Impact on society is the number one priority, both for us as a bank and for you as co-worker. The fact that Triodos moreover offers attractive and just employment conditions is a bonus. This includes:
- a salary appropriate to who you are and what you can do.
- an attractive pension policy.
- 100% remuneration of commuting expenses when using public transport.
- a company bicycle scheme.
- 29 holiday days with a 40-hour working week, plus the option of buying 2 weeks of extra holiday days.
- a range of education and training opportunities.
- the option to join our collective health insurance.
For more information about this position, please contact Theo de Weert (HR-Manager Expertise & Services) via email email@example.com or phone 06-40542749.
Please send in your application via the apply button before 17 January 2022 to the attention of Coen de Winter, Recruiter. Applications via e-mail or LinkedIn will not be processed. We would like to get in touch with you!
We reserve the right to close the vacancy earlier if there are enough good candidates.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
27 December 2021