About the role
We are now looking for a Head of Financial Planning & Treasury to join us at TBUK on a permanent fulltime basis.
This position reports to the CFO and is a multi-disciplinary role responsible for Financial Planning & Analysis, Treasury and Asset & Liability Management (ALM). This rare and exciting opportunity has a wide ranging variety of responsibilities due to the relatively small team size.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Financial planning, budgeting and analysis, including challenging business on strategic delivery and KPIs;
- Responsibility for asset and liability management, to manage capital and liquidity risks;
- Treasury front office activities;
- Responsibility for ILAAP, ICAAP and Recovery Plan preparation, including stress testing.
- Responsible for assumptions and scenarios for stress-tests/scenario analysis
- Finance and Regulatory project delivery and supporting the business in bank-wide projects. Meeting information requests from Group, regulators and other external parties;
- Deputise for CFO when absent
This role offers the benefits of hybrid working and has an excellent degree of autonomy and scope, however there would be an expectation for you to be in our Bristol Head office on a regular basis to support the wider finance teams and collaborate with key members of the Senior management team and other colleagues across the business.
Who we are:
Triodos Bank is an award-winning organisation and one of Europe’s leading sustainable banks, whose mission is to make money work for positive social, environmental, and cultural change. We finance companies, institutions and projects that add cultural value and benefit people and the environment, with the support of depositors and investors who want to encourage corporate social responsibility and a sustainable society.
Our mission is -
- To help create a society that promotes people’s quality of life and that has human dignity at its core
- To enable individuals, institutions, and businesses to use money more consciously in ways that benefit people and the environment, and promote sustainable development
- To offer our customers sustainable financial products and high-quality service
Some of the Industry awards we have received recently:
- British Bank Awards – Best Ethical Financial Provider and Best Investments Provider 2022
- Queen's Award for Sustainable Development 2020
- Top-rated by Which? for sustainable savings in 2021
What we offer
In return for your hard work and expertise, you will receive a salary of up to £95,000 (depending on experience) plus access to our extensive benefits package, where most of our benefits are non-contributory! Our benefits include:
- Non-contributory pension scheme from your first day of 8% in year 1 and 10% from year 2 onwards
- Life Assurance (worth 4 times basic pay)
- Income Protection - 75% of basic pay after 13 weeks sick and following six months service
- Private Medical Insurance
- A Health Cash Plan
- Vitality Leave – After each 7 years of service, you will be able to take a sabbatical of up 3 months
- 25 days (FTE) plus bank holidays per annum with additional increase in holiday though length of service (up to 5 days FTE)
- A buy and sell holiday scheme of up to 5 days (FTE) to maximum of 30 days
- Season Ticket Loan available for commuting into the office
- A wellbeing allowance of £100 a year
- Voluntary benefits, including discounts and cycle to work scheme
This role is designated as a Certified Function within the Senior Managers and Certification Regime under the category “Significant Management” because the role as a direct report of a Senior Manager Function role in the UK has a high level of responsibility and autonomy of action within the authority delegated to it, which has the potential to cause “significant harm” to the firm or its customers
Triodos embraces flexibility and diversity in the workplace and is proud to be a Living Wage Employer and a Disability Confident "Committed" employer. We recognise that we’re on a journey with regards to diversity and inclusion and would therefore welcome applications for candidates from underrepresented backgrounds.
Triodos Bank is proud to be using Rare's Contextual Recruitment System (CRS) which allows us to consider applicants' achievements in the context in which they were gained. We understand that not every candidate’s achievements look the same on paper – and we want to recruit the best people, from every background. Once you’ve submitted your application to us, please make sure to check your inbox, and or junk folder, for an email with a link to the CRS form.
Closing Date: 22/5/2022
06 May 2022