About the role
Who are we?
Triodos Bank is one of the world's leading sustainable banks. Our mission is to make money work for positive social, environmental, and cultural change. Customer Operations is at the heart of Triodos Bank. The team are responsible for a wide range of critical processes and functions that touch almost all parts of the UK branch. We're excited to be recruiting for a Customer Operations Co-Worker to join us on full-time basis.
Reporting to the Customer Operations Team Leader, the purpose of this role is to provide excellent administrative and operational support to customers both internally and externally and to be responsible for day-to-day processing of customer requests in accordance with the business and customer operations team needs.
Why work for Triodos?
- An attractive salary of up to £20,579 to £22,000 depending on experience, plus excellent opportunities for salary progression within 12 months.
- Options for blended working between home and office based once trained
- Opportunity for career progression within a rapidly expanding business
- Work for one of the world’s leading ethical Banks - putting sustainability and positive impact at the heart of everything we do!
Here are some of the Industry awards we have received recently:
- British Bank Awards – Best Ethical Financial Provider and Best Investments Provider 2022
- Queen's Award for Sustainable Development 2020
- Top-rated by Which? for sustainable savings in 2021
What you will be doing:
- Processing customer payments and administration in line with banking practice and regulatory requirements
- Providing excellent customer service to both internal and external customers
- Achieving consistent customer satisfaction scores in line with set targets in all processes
- Escalating issues which prevent the daily workflow plan being achieved and controls being met
What we are looking for.
- Strong administrative skills and ability to communicate clearly with confidence
- Customer and team focused
- Good attention to detail
What we offer
In return for your contribution, you will receive a competitive salary of £20,579 to £22,000 (depending on experience) with excellent opportunities for salary progression within 12 months. Plus access to our extensive benefits package, where most of our benefits are non-contributory! Our benefits include:
- Non-contributory pension scheme from your first day of 8% in year 1 and 10% from year 2 onwards
- Life Assurance (worth 4 times basic pay)
- Income Protection - 75% of basic pay after 13 weeks sick and following six months service
- Private Medical Insurance
- A Health Cash Plan
- Vitality Leave – After each 7 years of service, you will be able to take a sabbatical of up 3 months
- 25 days (FTE) plus bank holidays per annum with additional increase in holiday though length of service (up to 5 days FTE)
- A buy and sell holiday scheme of up to 5 days (FTE) to maximum of 30 days
- Season Ticket Loan available for commuting into the office
- A wellbeing allowance of £100 a year
- Voluntary benefits, including discounts and cycle to work scheme
Triodos embraces flexibility and diversity in the workplace and is proud to be a Living Wage Employer and a Disability Confident "Committed" employer. We recognise that we’re on a journey with regards to diversity and inclusion and would therefore welcome applications for candidates from underrepresented backgrounds.
Triodos Bank is proud to be using Rare's Contextual Recruitment System (CRS) which allows us to consider applicants' achievements in the context in which they were gained. We understand that not every candidate’s achievements look the same on paper – and we want to recruit the best people, from every background. Once you’ve submitted your application to us, please make sure to check your inbox, and or junk folder, for an email with a link to the CRS form.
Closing Date: 29th May 2022
13 May 2022