About the role
We are excited to be currently recruiting for a Analyst/Senior Analyst – Financial Planning & ALM, to join our growing finance department at our Bristol HQ
This role reports to the Head of Treasury and Financial Planning and provides analytical support to Asset & Liability Management (ALM) and Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A). This rare opportunity offers a challenging and rewarding broad variety of responsibilities due to the relatively small team size:
Key responsibilities / focus areas require you to:
- Conduct Financial planning, budgeting and analysis, including challenging business on strategic delivery and KPIs;
- Provide Senior analytical support for asset and liability management;
- Conduct Treasury front office activities;
- Support ILAAP, ICAAP and Recovery Plan preparation, including stress testing;
- Co-ordinate assumptions and scenarios for stress-tests/scenario analysis;
- Provide business project delivery and supporting the business in bank-wide projects;
- Meet information requests from Group, regulators and other external parties.
- Support Ad-hoc projects supporting the TBUK/Group Finance and Treasury teams
This role offers the benefits of hybrid working and has an excellent degree of autonomy and scope, however there would be an expectation for you to be in our Bristol Head office on a regular basis to support and collaborate with members of the finance management team and other colleagues across the business.
Who we are:
Triodos Bank is an award-winning organisation and one of Europe’s leading sustainable banks, whose mission is to make money work for positive social, environmental, and cultural change. We finance companies, institutions and projects that add cultural value and benefit people and the environment, with the support of depositors and investors who want to encourage corporate social responsibility and a sustainable society.
Our mission is -
- To help create a society that promotes people’s quality of life and that has human dignity at its core
- To enable individuals, institutions, and businesses to use money more consciously in ways that benefit people and the environment, and promote sustainable development
- To offer our customers sustainable financial products and high-quality service
Some of the Industry awards we have received recently:
- British Bank Awards – Best British Bank Runner Up 2020
- Queen's Award for Sustainable Development 2020
- Top-rated by Which? for sustainable savings in 2021
What we are looking for:
To be a successful in this role you will ideally have an appropriate accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) or relevant Treasury or ALM qualifications, combined with financial services experience . You will possess the ability to understand and refine complex financial models, and to understand the mathematical principles behind them.
The role requires good organisational skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines, and you will be able to communicate and interact at all levels of the business with credibility and friendly professionalism.
Advanced knowledge of Microsoft packages, especially Excel, and clear and concise written and oral communication skills are also an important skills required for this opportunity.
Triodos Bank is proud of its culture, ethos, and ability to make a positive change in society. It is important that candidates evidence a strong commitment to Triodos Bank’s core values of ethical sustainability and transparency, as well as the personal qualities to live these values. The successful candidate will operate with the highest integrity; demonstrate a deep understanding of the mission of Triodos Bank and willingness to take responsibility for safeguarding, representing, and contributing to the development of that mission.
What we offer
In return for your hard work and expertise, you will receive a competitive salary of between 35k – 50k depending on experience, plus access to our extensive benefits package, where most of our benefits are non-contributory! Our benefits include:
- Non-contributory pension scheme from your first day of 8% in year 1 and 10% from year 2 onwards
- Life Assurance (worth 4 times basic pay)
- Income Protection - 75% of basic pay after 13 weeks sick and following six months service
- Private Medical Insurance
- A Health Cash Plan
- Vitality Leave – After each 7 years of service, you will be able to take a sabbatical of up 3 months
- 25 days (FTE) plus bank holidays per annum with additional increase in holiday though length of service (up to 5 days FTE)
- A buy and sell holiday scheme of up to 5 days (FTE) to maximum of 30 days
- Season Ticket Loan available for commuting into the office
- A wellbeing allowance of £100 a year
- Voluntary benefits, including discounts and cycle to work scheme
Triodos embraces flexibility and diversity in the workplace and is proud to be a Living Wage Employer and a Disability Confident "Committed" employer. We recognise that we’re on a journey with regards to diversity and inclusion and would therefore welcome applications for candidates from underrepresented backgrounds.
Triodos Bank is proud to be using Rare's Contextual Recruitment System (CRS) which allows us to consider applicants' achievements in the context in which they were gained. We understand that not every candidate’s achievements look the same on paper – and we want to recruit the best people, from every background. Once you’ve submitted your application to us, please make sure to check your inbox, and or junk folder, for an email with a link to the CRS form.
Closing Date: 03/07/2022
17 June 2022