About the role
Attention South West finance professionals…
- Do you want to make a difference in the world of investments?
- Are you interested in providing customers with excellent levels of service and protection?
- Do you care about how their money is invested?
- Do you want to work for an organisation that wants to contribute to a better society and be part of a passionate team where co-workers help one another to grow?
We are delighted to be recruiting for Investment Operations Co-workers to join our Investment Operations team at our Bristol Head Office.
This is a newly formed role and a fantastic opportunity to develop and further your career in investments and financial services within one of Europe’s leading sustainable banks.
You will be joining a growing team who are collectively responsible for ensuring that investment-related activities are completed to the highest standards, ensuring our customers’ investments consistently receive the level of service and protection they deserve, while also ensuring the bank continues to adhere with relevant regulations.
This role offers the benefits of flexible hybrid working options once training is completed, and relevant external qualifications and training will be considered as part of your development.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring of client orders, bulk dealing and associated payment flows
- Reconciliation and record-checks of investment-related monies & assets
- Oversight of relevant internal & external stakeholders
- Identification and oversight of continuous process improvements
Who we are:
Triodos Bank is an award-winning organisation and one of Europe’s leading sustainable banks, whose mission is to make money work for positive social, environmental, and cultural change. We finance companies, institutions and projects that add cultural value and benefit people and the environment, with the support of depositors and investors who want to encourage corporate social responsibility and a sustainable society.
Our mission is -
- To help create a society that promotes people’s quality of life and that has human dignity at its core
- To enable individuals, institutions, and businesses to use money more consciously in ways that benefit people and the environment, and promote sustainable development
- To offer our customers sustainable financial products and high-quality service
Some of the Industry awards we have received recently:
- British Bank Awards – Best British Bank Runner Up 2020
- Queen's Award for Sustainable Development 2020
- Top-rated by Which? for sustainable savings in 2021
What we are looking for:
To be successful in this role you will have experience within financial services or regulated industry, combined with an understanding of investment products.
You will be confident in core processing and administrative activities, such as order handling, record-keeping, record-checks and reconciliation, income collection/distribution, account servicing (including customer data), and be familiar working within an IT-led processing environment, ie, use of platforms, applications and core Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook).
Awareness of relevant regulatory requirements, with CASS knowledge (CASS 6, 7) would be highly desirable for this role.
Triodos Bank is proud of its culture, ethos, and ability to make a positive change in society. It is important that candidates evidence a strong commitment to Triodos Bank’s core values of ethical sustainability and transparency, as well as the personal qualities to live these values.
What we offer
In return for your hard work and expertise, you will receive a competitive salary of between 22k – 26k depending on experience, plus access to our extensive benefits package, where most of our benefits are non-contributory! Our benefits include:
- Non-contributory pension scheme from your first day of 8% in year 1 and 10% from year 2 onwards
- Life Assurance (worth 4 times basic pay)
- Income Protection - 75% of basic pay after 13 weeks sick and following six months service
- Private Medical Insurance
- A Health Cash Plan
- Vitality Leave – After each 7 years of service, you will be able to take a sabbatical of up 3 months
- 25 days (FTE) plus bank holidays per annum with additional increase in holiday though length of service (up to 5 days FTE)
- A buy and sell holiday scheme of up to 5 days (FTE) to maximum of 30 days
- Season Ticket Loan available for commuting into the office
- A wellbeing allowance of £100 a year
- Voluntary benefits, including discounts and cycle to work scheme
Triodos embraces flexibility and diversity in the workplace and is proud to be a Living Wage Employer and a Disability Confident "Committed" employer. We recognise that we’re on a journey with regards to diversity and inclusion and would therefore welcome applications for candidates from underrepresented backgrounds.
Triodos Bank is proud to be using Rare's Contextual Recruitment System (CRS) which allows us to consider applicants' achievements in the context in which they were gained. We understand that not every candidate’s achievements look the same on paper – and we want to recruit the best people, from every background. Once you’ve submitted your application to us, please make sure to check your inbox, and or junk folder, for an email with a link to the CRS form.
Closing Date: 03/07/2022
20 June 2022