About the role
We are delighted to be recruiting for a Risk Analyst to join our growing Risk and Compliance team at our Bristol Head Office..
The Risk Data Analyst is responsible for building, maintaining and the on-going development of risk reporting to facilitate the monitoring, oversight and decision-making of the Risk function.
You will focus on credit risk and credit portfolio analysis, as well as using your skills and expertise to support the development of risk modelling and analysis across the Risk & Compliance department (e.g. prudential and operational risks).
Additionally, you will also support the development and validation of risk-related models including credit scoring, expected credit loss and stress testing.
This role offers the benefits of flexible hybrid working options
Key Responsibilities will require you to:
- Take a prime role in the production and on-going development of Credit Risk MI for Credit Risk management activities
- Mange the modelling and analysis of portfolio, sector and concentration risks
- Identify and report on risk correlations, in particular between the different sectors to which the bank lends
- Support the scanning, review and reporting of regulatory developments which relate to credit risk
- Support the analysis and reporting of other risks across the TBUK risk universe.
- Manage the on-going monthly Key Risk Indictor reporting, with a particular focus on Credit Risk.
- Act as a key liaison and representative of Triodos UK in the development and input into Triodos Group credit risk reporting
- Conduct regular horizon scanning and incorporate into the development of relevant risk-related models
- Take ownership for the proactive development of risk reporting and controls across all areas of the risk function
Who we are:
Triodos Bank is an award-winning organisation and one of Europe’s leading sustainable banks, whose mission is to make money work for positive social, environmental, and cultural change. We finance companies, institutions and projects that add cultural value and benefit people and the environment, with the support of depositors and investors who want to encourage corporate social responsibility and a sustainable society.
Our mission is -
- To help create a society that promotes people’s quality of life and that has human dignity at its core
- To enable individuals, institutions, and businesses to use money more consciously in ways that benefit people and the environment, and promote sustainable development
- To offer our customers sustainable financial products and high-quality service
Some of the Industry awards we have received recently:
- British Bank Awards – Best British Bank Runner Up 2020
- Queen's Award for Sustainable Development 2020
- Top-rated by Which? for sustainable savings in 2021
What we are looking for:
To be successful in this role you will have experience of conducting credit risk analysis and reporting, as well as current knowledge of risk rating tools, their development and risk modelling, and knowledge and an understanding of business and project finance lending and consumer credit scoring. A good understanding of commercial loans and overdrafts will be valuable.
Flexible and organised with a detailed approach to information analysis and assessment you will have the ability to manage competing priorities and deliver high quality results in a rapidly changing environment.
You will have strong technical skills, in particular the use of Excel combined with excellent stakeholder management skills and be ability to communicate efficiently at all levels
Triodos Bank is proud of its culture, ethos, and ability to make a positive change in society. It is important that candidates evidence a strong commitment to Triodos Bank’s core values of ethical sustainability and transparency, as well as the personal qualities to live these values.
What we offer
In return for your hard work and expertise, you will receive a competitive salary of between 35k – 39k depending on experience, plus access to our extensive benefits package, where most of our benefits are non-contributory! Our benefits include:
- Non-contributory pension scheme from your first day of 8% in year 1 and 10% from year 2 onwards
- Life Assurance (worth 4 times basic pay)
- Income Protection - 75% of basic pay after 13 weeks sick and following six months service
- Private Medical Insurance
- A Health Cash Plan
- Vitality Leave – After each 7 years of service, you will be able to take a sabbatical of up 3 months
- 25 days (FTE) plus bank holidays per annum with additional increase in holiday though length of service (up to 5 days FTE)
- A buy and sell holiday scheme of up to 5 days (FTE) to maximum of 30 days
- Season Ticket Loan available for commuting into the office
- A wellbeing allowance of £100 a year
- Voluntary benefits, including discounts and cycle to work scheme
Triodos embraces flexibility and diversity in the workplace and is proud to be a Living Wage Employer and a Disability Confident "Committed" employer. We recognise that we’re on a journey with regards to diversity and inclusion and would therefore welcome applications for candidates from underrepresented backgrounds.
Triodos Bank is proud to be using Rare's Contextual Recruitment System (CRS) which allows us to consider applicants' achievements in the context in which they were gained. We understand that not every candidate’s achievements look the same on paper – and we want to recruit the best people, from every background. Once you’ve submitted your application to us, please make sure to check your inbox, and or junk folder, for an email with a link to the CRS form.
Closing Date: 03/07/2022
21 June 2022