About the role
We are delighted to be recruiting for a Senior Risk Reporting & Analytics Manager to join our growing Risk and Compliance team at our Bristol Head Office.
The Senior Risk Reporting & Analytics Manager reports to the Head of Enterprise Risk Management and you will be responsible for building, maintaining and the on-going development of holistic risk and compliance reporting. Your key objective will be to effectively use reporting and analytical insight to facilitate decision making at all levels throughout Triodos UK and Triodos Group Boards and sub-committees.
The Senior Risk Reporting & Analytics Manager uses external insight and horizon scanning to ensure the development and validation of models which are robust and able to be used by the Risk function to support risk management across the Bank.
This role offers the benefits of flexible hybrid working options
Key Responsibilities will require you to:
- Produce, maintain and continue to develop a portfolio-wide Management Information pack to support the Chief Risk Officer and 2nd line reporting
- Identify and report any risk correlations (particularly across sectors) and propose mitigating actions
- Produce accurate and timely risk and compliance reports across the Bank’s risk taxonomy at pre-defined frequencies
- Co-ordinate the Risk and Compliance department’s committee paper submissions to all senior level committees (e.g. Core Management Committee, TBUK Board)
- Lead specific analysis exercises on behalf of the Risk function – e.g. ICAAP modelling enhancements, Credit portfolio analytics and Climate analysis
- Mange annual Key Risk Indicator refresh and on-going management of monthly reporting
- Establish and maintain robust written processes / protocols for risk and compliance reporting, and good working practices to support cross-skilling and ensure no single point of failure.
- Contribute to Group re reporting and horizon scanning initiatives
- Promote and develop use of the Group’s Enterprise Data Warehouse for risk reporting, with clear audit trails established for risk data flows between different systems
- Manage a team of two analysts to support with the above
Who we are:
Triodos Bank is an award-winning organisation and one of Europe’s leading sustainable banks, whose mission is to make money work for positive social, environmental, and cultural change. We finance companies, institutions and projects that add cultural value and benefit people and the environment, with the support of depositors and investors who want to encourage corporate social responsibility and a sustainable society.
Our mission is -
- To help create a society that promotes people’s quality of life and that has human dignity at its core
- To enable individuals, institutions, and businesses to use money more consciously in ways that benefit people and the environment, and promote sustainable development
- To offer our customers sustainable financial products and high-quality service
Some of the Industry awards we have received recently:
- British Bank Awards – Best British Bank Runner Up 2020
- Queen's Award for Sustainable Development 2020
- Top-rated by Which? for sustainable savings in 2021
What we are looking for:
To be successful in this role you will have broad experience of risk & compliance reporting, risk rating tools, modelling and analysis combined with thorough knowledge of the relevant regulations.
You will possess excellent technical skills which facilitate the development and analysis of risk reporting and modelling, including a strong working knowledge of Excel and one or more sophisticated tools (e.g. SAS). Previous exposure to SQL, R or Python would also be beneficial for the interrogation of large data sets.
With a detailed approach to data analysis and information you will possess extensive experience of building clear, incisive reports for stakeholders at all levels, which clearly draw out recommendations and conclusions from the data across multiple risk domains.
Triodos Bank is proud of its culture, ethos, and ability to make a positive change in society. It is important that candidates evidence a strong commitment to Triodos Bank’s core values of ethical sustainability and transparency, as well as the personal qualities to live these values.
What we offer
In return for your hard work and expertise, you will receive a competitive salary of between 53k – 59k depending on experience, plus access to our extensive benefits package, where most of our benefits are non-contributory! Our benefits include:
- Non-contributory pension scheme from your first day of 8% in year 1 and 10% from year 2 onwards
- Life Assurance (worth 4 times basic pay)
- Income Protection - 75% of basic pay after 13 weeks sick and following six months service
- Private Medical Insurance
- A Health Cash Plan
- Vitality Leave – After each 7 years of service, you will be able to take a sabbatical of up 3 months
- 25 days (FTE) plus bank holidays per annum with additional increase in holiday though length of service (up to 5 days FTE)
- A buy and sell holiday scheme of up to 5 days (FTE) to maximum of 30 days
- Season Ticket Loan available for commuting into the office
- A wellbeing allowance of £100 a year
- Voluntary benefits, including discounts and cycle to work scheme
Triodos embraces flexibility and diversity in the workplace and is proud to be a Living Wage Employer and a Disability Confident "Committed" employer. We recognise that we’re on a journey with regards to diversity and inclusion and would therefore welcome applications for candidates from underrepresented backgrounds.
Triodos Bank is proud to be using Rare's Contextual Recruitment System (CRS) which allows us to consider applicants' achievements in the context in which they were gained. We understand that not every candidate’s achievements look the same on paper – and we want to recruit the best people, from every background. Once you’ve submitted your application to us, please make sure to check your inbox, and or junk folder, for an email with a link to the CRS form.
Closing Date: 03/07/2022
21 June 2022