About the role
We are currently recruiting for Customer Due Diligence Coworkers to join our growing team based at our Bristol HQ on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to work within a team focusing on areas such as Fraud, Anti money laundering and KYC.
The overall purpose of this role is to provide exceptional customer focused service to Triodos Banks’ external and internal customers with a focus and commitment to meeting team quality and performance levels. Managing your own workload, you will support the completion of the team’s daily workflows, ensuring all processes and quality standards are met.
This role offers a hybrid working model with the opportunity for a blend of home and office working
Key responsibilities include:
- Completing daily workflows plans in line with banking practice and regulatory requirements.
- Prioritising own workload to ensure daily deadlines and timelines are met
- Complying with all regulatory obligations and internal governance to help ensure ethical behaviour which delivers fair outcomes for TBUK customers
- Being part of a culture of continuous improvement through demonstrating initiative and problem-solving ability
- Achieving consistent RFT score in line with set targets in all processes
What we are looking for:
You will have previous administration experience ideally within a regulated industry and have expectational attention to detail and organisational skills.
You be highly customer and team focused and have the ability to prioritise and manage your own workload while working within a regulated environment.
A good working knowledge of banking operations processes as well as Money Laundering regulations (specifically Customer Due Diligence), and other compliance matters would be desirable for this role.
Who we are:
Triodos Bank is an award winning organisation and one of Europe’s leading sustainable banks, whose mission is to make money work for positive social, environmental and cultural change. We finance companies, institutions and projects that add cultural value and benefit people and the environment, with the support of depositors and investors who want to encourage corporate social responsibility and a sustainable society.
Our mission is -
- To help create a society that promotes people’s quality of life and that has human dignity at its core
- To enable individuals, institutions and businesses to use money more consciously in ways that benefit people and the environment, and promote sustainable development
- To offer our customers sustainable financial products and high-quality service
Here are some of the Industry awards we have received recently:
- British Bank Awards – Best Ethical Financial Provider and Best Investments Provider 2022
- Queen's Award for Sustainable Development 2020
- Top-rated by Which? for sustainable savings in 2021
What we offer
In return for your hard work and expertise, you will receive a competitive salary of £22,000 to £25,000 depending on experience, plus access to our extensive benefits package, where most of our benefits are non-contributory! Our benefits include:
- Non-contributory pension scheme from your first day of 8% in year 1 and 10% from year 2 onwards
- Life Assurance (worth 4 times basic pay)
- Income Protection - 75% of basic pay after 13 weeks sick and following six months service
- Private Medical Insurance
- A Health Cash Plan
- Vitality Leave – After each 7 years of service, you will be able to take a sabbatical of up 3 months
- 25 days (FTE) plus bank holidays per annum with additional increase in holiday though length of service (up to 5 days FTE)
- A buy and sell holiday scheme of up to 5 days (FTE) to maximum of 30 days
- Season Ticket Loan available for commuting into the office
- A wellbeing allowance of £100 a year
- Voluntary benefits, including discounts and cycle to work scheme
Triodos embraces flexibility and diversity in the workplace and is proud to be a Living Wage Employer and a Disability Confident "Committed" employer. We recognise that we’re on a journey with regards to diversity and inclusion and would therefore welcome applications for candidates from underrepresented backgrounds.
Triodos Bank is proud to be using Rare's Contextual Recruitment System (CRS) which allows us to consider applicants' achievements in the context in which they were gained. We understand that not every candidate’s achievements look the same on paper – and we want to recruit the best people, from every background. Once you’ve submitted your application to us, please make sure to check your inbox, and or junk folder, for an email with a link to the CRS form.
Closing Date: 05/07/2022
22 June 2022