About the role
We are delighted to be recruiting for a Regulatory Reporting Analyst, to join our growing Finance team at our Bristol Head Office.
In this role you will report into the Regulatory Reporting Manager and be primarily responsible for the production and analysis of certain regulatory reports. You will also provide support in identifying, understanding and documenting data points used in the production of regulatory reports.
This role also offers the benefits of flexible hybrid working options
Key Responsibilities will require you to:
- Produce and review a number of key Regulatory Reports required by the Prudential Regulatory Authority (PRA)
- Proactively identify and remediate any data quality issues encountered in the reports covered
- Liaise with the wider business to ensure regulatory data inputs are understood
- Assist the Regulatory Reporting Manager in the production of documentation for the Regulatory Reporting function, including process notes, data flow diagrams and data dependencies within the wider organisation
- Maintain awareness of business or regulatory changes which might affect reporting requirements for areas of own responsibility
- Use financial and business knowledge to challenge and suggest improvements to practices and procedures
- Comply with all regulatory obligations and internal governance to help ensure ethical behaviour which delivers fair outcomes for TBUK customers
Who we are:
Triodos Bank is an award-winning organisation and one of Europe’s leading sustainable banks, whose mission is to make money work for positive social, environmental, and cultural change. We finance companies, institutions and projects that add cultural value and benefit people and the environment, with the support of depositors and investors who want to encourage corporate social responsibility and a sustainable society.
Our mission is -
- To help create a society that promotes people’s quality of life and that has human dignity at its core
- To enable individuals, institutions, and businesses to use money more consciously in ways that benefit people and the environment, and promote sustainable development
- To offer our customers sustainable financial products and high-quality service
Some of the Industry awards we have received recently: British Bank Awards – Best British Bank Runner Up 2020
- Queen's Award for Sustainable Development 2020
- Top-rated by Which? for sustainable savings in 2021
What we are looking for:
You will have working knowledge of COREP and FINREP, along with relevant experience in the Financial Services sector. A good understanding of complex financial reporting is essential for this role, therefore holding, or being near to completing an appropriate accounting qualification is preferable.
You will have the ability to follow and refine processes ensuring accurate, clear documentation of the appropriate control checks have been completed, combined with advanced knowledge and experience with Excel.
Experience of using different financial systems and a history of system improvement and documentation would also be highly desirable for this role.
Triodos Bank is proud of its culture, ethos, and ability to make a positive change in society. It is important that candidates evidence a strong commitment to Triodos Bank’s core values of ethical sustainability and transparency, as well as the personal qualities to live these values.
What we offer
In return for your hard work and expertise, you will receive a competitive salary of between 35k – 42k depending on experience, plus access to our extensive benefits package, where most of our benefits are non-contributory! Our benefits include:
- Non-contributory pension scheme from your first day of 8% in year 1 and 10% from year 2 onwards
- Life Assurance (worth 4 times basic pay)
- Income Protection - 75% of basic pay after 13 weeks sick and following six months service
- Private Medical Insurance
- A Health Cash Plan
- Vitality Leave – After each 7 years of service, you will be able to take a sabbatical of up 3 months
- 25 days (FTE) plus bank holidays per annum with additional increase in holiday though length of service (up to 5 days FTE)
- A buy and sell holiday scheme of up to 5 days (FTE) to maximum of 30 days
- Season Ticket Loan available for commuting into the office
- A wellbeing allowance of £100 a year
- Voluntary benefits, including discounts and cycle to work scheme
Triodos embraces flexibility and diversity in the workplace and is proud to be a Living Wage Employer and a Disability Confident "Committed" employer. We recognise that we’re on a journey with regards to diversity and inclusion and would therefore welcome applications for candidates from underrepresented backgrounds.
Triodos Bank is proud to be using Rare's Contextual Recruitment System (CRS) which allows us to consider applicants' achievements in the context in which they were gained. We understand that not every candidate’s achievements look the same on paper – and we want to recruit the best people, from every background. Once you’ve submitted your application to us, please make sure to check your inbox, and or junk folder, for an email with a link to the CRS form.
Closing Date: 18/08/2022
21 July 2022