Triodos Online Cash ISA
Tax-free ethical online savings account
- Interest rate 1.50% tax-free (1.51% AER* ) variable
- Online management for ease and convenience
- Enjoy better returns - ethically and financially
- Deposit up to £5,940 a year tax-free
*Rates applicable to accounts opened from 24 October 2013. To see rates applicable to accounts opened before 24 October 2013 please see our interest rates for personal accounts (including discontinued accounts) . Interest rate quoted is Annual Equivalent Rate (AER) and illustrates what the interest rate would be if interest was paid and compounded once each year. Tax-free is the contractual rate of interest payable where the interest is exempt from income tax. The favourable tax treatment for ISAs could change.
- ISA (Individual Savings Account) savers can invest in two separate ISAs each tax year; one cash ISA and one stocks and shares ISA.
- The maximum annual subscription limit for ISAs is £11,880 per tax year, up to £5,940 of which can be saved in a cash ISA with one provider.
- The money you pay into any ISA is counted as a subscription to that ISA. Subscriptions do not include any interest that you earn on the money you pay into it.
- If you change your mind about having a Triodos Online Cash ISA, you can cancel it and change it to another account type within 30 days of opening the account with no charge, and without affecting your ISA subscription limits (so you can open another cash ISA in the same tax year). We will pay you interest for the period your money was invested with us.
Alternatively, we have a range of other Cash ISAs available including fixed rate ISA and Junior ISA accounts many of which can be managed online. See our full range of ethical cash ISAs here