To open a Triodos Current Account or joint account you need to:
- be aged 18 or over and a UK resident
- have no County Court Judgements against you
- have not filed for bankruptcy, a Debt Relief Order or an Individual Voluntary Arrangement in the last five years.
Before starting your application please make sure you have read the following:
What you'll need to have
- your previous address (if you have moved in the last three years)
- your UK National Insurance Number or Tax Identification Number (if you have one)
- details of your income and expenditure
Please be aware that as a result of the UK’s planned withdrawal from the European Union we are in the process of making a legal transfer of the business of the UK branch of Triodos Bank NV to Triodos Bank UK Limited, currently expected to take place on 1 May 2019. See Triodos Bank UK change of legal structure for more information.
We are required by law to check the identity of customers opening an account. To help us verify your identity and address we may make an electronic search, using the information you supply on this form. Please see our Terms and Conditions for further information. In some instances we may ask you to send in further information or documents.
We will also use credit reference and fraud prevention agencies to help us make decisions. A short guide to what we do and how both we and credit reference and fraud prevention agencies will use your information is detailed in your Terms and Conditions. If you would like to read the full details of how your data may be used please call us. By confirming your agreement to proceed you are accepting that we may each use your information in this way.