Triodos Bank is one of Europe’s leading sustainable banks, whose mission is to make money work for positive social, environmental and cultural change. We are pleased to be recruiting for Customer Operations Team Leader to join us.
Reporting to the Customer Operations Manager, our Team Leaders lead a team of co-workers by managing workflow, performance, processes and culture. The team are responsible for a wide range of critical processes and functions that touch almost all parts of the UK branch, such as payments processing, account administration, opening and closing of accounts, transaction monitoring to name a few.
Main accountabilities for this role include to:
- Oversee day to day service management, including management of workflows within our 5-day SLA and redeployment of resources within functional team and the wider CS team as required
- Monitor the quality of work produced against the Right First Time minimum standard per team
- Identify training needs and ensure appropriate training is delivered and co-workers can deliver excellent customer service
- Work effectively with other team leaders/Senior co-workers to assist with the overall service delivery of the COPS team
- Lead regular team meetings to help drive improvements
- Be the main contact for complaints within your team, ensuring all complaints are dealt with as per the Triodos and FSA complaints process
- Ensure team processes are monitored, always correct and up to date
- Challenge current processes and gain improvements within the team to facilitate improvement in working practices, creating capacity and mistake proofing processes
- Ensure customer correspondence and letters are fit for purpose, updated and maintained within Triodos for team use
- Manage individual and designated team performance including delivering effective 121s, appraisals and managing absence within your team
- Participate in projects as delegated by the COM and to assist the COM with resource issues where necessary
- Work effectively with other team leaders to assist with the overall service delivery of the Customer Operations team
- Be the first line of referral in the Customer Operations team you are leading for customer requests
Customer Operations pioneer positive change with a strong focus on operational efficiency and customer experience. The team ensure that requests from customers and the wider bank are delivered with speed and accuracy. A champion personal growth and career development, Customer Operations has been a starting point for many successful careers at Triodos Bank and beyond.
To be successful in this role, you will possess experience within a customer services function in the Financial Services sector. You will have:
- The ability to lead and motivate a team to deliver high quality work against deadlines.
- A proven record of effective management of people and processes.
- A proven focus on continuous improvement and change to facilitate growth and create capacity.
- Experience in Lean ways of working, creating process, being pro-active and workflow efficiencies for Triodos customers.
In return for your commitment and hard work, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary of between £25,000 to £30,000, depending on experience, plus a benefits package including:
- Non-contributory pension scheme from your first day of 5% in year 1 and 10% from year 2 onwards
- Life Assurance (worth 4 times basic pay)
- Income Protection - 75% of basic pay after 13 weeks sick and following six months service
- A wellbeing allowance of £100 a year
- Private Medical Insurance
- A Health Cash Plan
- Vitality Leave – After each 7 years of service, you will be able to take a sabbatical of up 2 months paid leave
- 25 days (FTE) plus bank holidays per annum
- A buy and sell holiday scheme of up to 5 days (FTE)
- Additional increase in holiday though length of service (up to 5 days FTE)
- Season Ticket Loan available for commuting into the office
- Voluntary benefits, including discounts and childcare vouchers
Please email your CV with a covering letter explaining why you would like to work for Triodos and be suitable for the role, including salary expectations, to HR@triodos.co.uk.
Please note, Triodos Bank reserves the right to bring forward the closing date of any of its job vacancies if we receive a suitable number of high-quality applications from which to make a shortlist. Therefore, we recommend that you apply for one of our roles as soon as possible rather than wait until the published closing date.