Date and time
Thursday 28 March 2019
The Foundation, St Georges Road, Bristol, BS1 5BE
You are warmly invited to join us at this free event, learning about updates to the market and governance of charity finance, as well as hearing from our guest speakers.
This event is intended for anyone working with charity finance. We anticipate high demand for places and would like to make sure we have enough lunch for everyone, so prior booking is essential please.
Speakers and panellists
- Dan Hird, Triodos Bank
- Russell Hooper, Brewin Dolphin
- Cecile Gillard, Burton Sweet
- Simon Hankins, BS3 Community
- Ed Rowberry, Bristol & Bath Regional Capital CIC
- Legal and regulatory issues that matter most
- Investments - governance issues for charity trustees
- The current investment market
- Social investment and social impact – a Bristol charity’s journey
- Sharing views and answering your questions.
- 9:00am - Registration
- 9:30am-12:30pm - Speakers and discussion
- 12:30-1:30pm - Networking lunch