Idepro Desarollo Empresarial (IDEPRO) is a Bolivian NGO that provides value-chain financing to small producers of, for example, quinoa, grapes and Brazil nuts at the bottom of the chain as these are the ones that have most difficulty getting access to financing. IDEPRO also provides business development services focused on environmental sustainability, for example advice on organic certification and introducing best practices to improve production. In addition, the organisation provides traditional microcredit. Hivos-Triodos Fund has provided a loan to IDEPRO.
KEY INDICATORS as of 31 December 2015:
- number of loan clients: 13,121
- percentage female clients: 36%
- percentage rural clients: 54%
- average loan amount: EUR 3,704
- number of savings clients: -