The good news is that you need take no action to continue receiving the benefits of Direct Debit. Please be assured this change will not affect the service you receive in any way. The only change you will notice is that with effect from 1 May 2019, Triodos Bank UK will collect your Direct Debits instead of Triodos Bank NV and therefore this name will appear on your bank/building society statement. There is no need for you to complete a new Direct Debit Instruction, as details of the change will have been supplied to your bank, who may also notify you, independently. Additionally you may also see a comment on your bank statement advising you of the final payment under the old name details and the first payment under the new name.
You will continue to enjoy the benefits of the Direct Debit Guarantee, as detailed below. If you have any questions about this change please call Customer Service on this number: 0330 355 0355
The Direct Debit Guarantee
- This Guarantee is offered by all banks and building societies that accept instructions to pay Direct Debits
- If there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency of your Direct Debit Triodos Bank UK Ltd will notify you 10 working days in advance of your account being debited or as otherwise agreed. If you request Triodos Bank UK Ltd to collect a payment, confirmation of the amount and date will be given to you at the time of the request
- If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit, by Triodos Bank UK Ltd or your bank or building society, you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid from your bank or building society
- If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when Triodos Bank UK Ltd asks you to
- You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by simply contacting your bank or building society. Written confirmation may be required. Please also notify us