Kaebauk Investmentu no Finansa
Kaebauk Investmentu no Finansa (formerly Tuba Rai Metin) in East Timor offers its clients the basic financial services of saving and borrowing. The loan from Hivos-Triodos Fund supports Kaebauk Investmentu no Finansa in its aspiration to offer a growing number of people, predominantly women, in East Timor access to financial services and thus contribute to the socioeconomic development of the country.
KEY INDICATORS as of 31 December 2015:
- number of loan clients: 9,608
- percentage female clients: 92%
- percentage rural clients: 83%
- average loan amount: EUR 1,050
- number of savings clients: 6,925