I am unsure about my tax residency status. What should I do?

If you are unsure about your tax residency status or have any questions about completing the self-certification form for the the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) and the Common Reporting Standard (CRS), we recommend seeking advice from a tax professional. It is important to provide accurate information to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.

Related FAQs

Find what you were looking for?

Search our help and support section for more

Go to help and support