What do I need to do if I am affected by the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA)?

We will continue to review the impact and consequences of the legislation for our customers and will correspond with affected customers accordingly. For more information regarding FATCA, please visit the HMRC website, or contact your professional tax adviser for advice.

Please note that you may receive more than one request for documentation if you have multiple relationships with different members of the Triodos Bank UK Group. It is important that you respond to all requests, even if you believe you have already supplied the requested information.

Please note that Triodos Bank UK is unable to offer tax advice. For tax related questions please contact your independent professional tax adviser or refer to the HMRC website.

Related FAQs

Find what you were looking for?

Search our help and support section for more

Go to help and support