What happens if I need my money early?

You cannot make a withdrawal from your Bond during the term of the investment. Likewise, you cannot close the Bond early – except on the death of the sole depositor. If the Bond is held in joint names, we’ll need a new mandate to transfer the Bond into the name of the remaining account holder until maturity.

Related FAQs

Related downloads

Find what you were looking for?

Search our help and support section for more

Go to help and support