We value your choices on privacy. When entering this website, cookies will be placed on your computer for technical purposes and to analyse the way our website is used. If you click “Accept all cookies”, cookies will be placed on your computer to personalise your experience and support our marketing activity. By clicking “Your personal cookie settings”, you can manage which cookies you are happy for us to place on your computer.
How to report fraud
- Contact us immediately
Call us on 0330 355 0355 (or if abroad on +44 (0)1179 739339) if:
- You’ve lost your card or suspect it has been stolen
- You’ve lost any of your security details or think they have been stolen
- You think someone else may be able to use your card or security details
For fraud related queries, we're available 8am-6pm Mon-Fri, and 10am-4pm weekends. Outside of these hours you can request a call back via our automated phone system. For debit card related queries, our Card Services Team is available 24/7.
- We'll take your details
Once you've contacted us:
- We'll ask you for all information you have about the loss or theft and may require you to report it to the police
- If you find your card after reporting it as lost or stolen do not use it. Destroy your card immediately by cutting through both the magnetic stripe and chip
- Report it to Action Fraud
Once you’ve let us know, you should also report it to Action Fraud – the UK’s national fraud and cyber crime reporting centre:
- Call: 0300 123 2040
- Report it online: actionfraud.police.uk