Once you have found a job you would like to apply for, please send your CV and a covering letter to our HR Team at [email protected].
Your CV is a chance to make you, your relevant skills and your career history stand out.
- Keep your CV clear and concise
- Tailor your application to the role you are applying for to ensure you stand out as much as possible
- Present your skills and experiences in a timeline format with your most recent achievements first
- Make sure the information you provide us with is easy to read and in a logical order - bullet points are a good way to break up information
- Show yourself in the best possible light, by taking your time and making sure you don't leave anything important out
- Explain any gaps in employment or education
Working for Triodos Bank is not just about your skills and experience, it is also about a connection to our values and mission. Your covering letter is a great way to detail your passion and reasons for wanting to work for Triodos and to highlight any skills and achievements that may support your application. Make sure you also let us know your salary expectations.