Can I change the account operating adult on the Junior Cash ISA account?

Yes, you can change the adult operator on a JISA by completing a change of account operator form. Only one adult is able to operate the account.

Related FAQs

Related how-to guides

How to transfer an ISA to a Triodos cash ISA

Related downloads

Find what you were looking for?

Search our help and support section for more

Go to help and support