What happens if I/ the child move abroad, am I still able to pay into my Junior Cash ISA?

Yes. As long as the child was a UK resident when the Junior cash ISA was opened, you will still be able to pay into the Junior cash ISA even though you and/or the child have moved abroad.

Related FAQs

Related how-to guides

How to transfer an ISA to a Triodos cash ISA

Related downloads

Find what you were looking for?

Search our help and support section for more

Go to help and support