Start saving ethically today and receive £40 to spend at Green Shopping*
We're a different kind of bank. We'll only lend your money to people and organisations that work to make the world a better place. Triodos has sustainability at the heart of everything we do. And we promise you'll always know where your money goes.
How to save ethically and receive £40 voucher to spend at Green Shopping:
- Complete an application form online
- Deposit £100 or more into your account and we will email you a £40 voucher to spend at Green Shopping
- Visit www.greenshopping.co.uk and choose from their range of products made from ethically sourced materials
If you don't apply for an account now, you must revisit this website either by clicking through from the link supplied by Green Shopping or by typing www.triodos.co.uk/greenshopping in your browser address bar, to ensure that you qualify for the voucher.
Once your account is opened, and you've deposited £100 or more we will automatically arrange for your £40 voucher be emailed to you. We request the vouchers from Green Shopping on a monthly basis, vouchers will be sent to the email address you supplied on your account application. Please allow up to one calendar month after your deposit for the voucher email to arrive. For any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Financing change. Changing finance.
At Triodos Bank, we believe that profit doesn't need to be at the expense of the world's most pressing environmental problems.
That's why we finance organisations from organic food and farming businesses and pioneering renewable energy enterprises, to recycling companies and nature conservation projects.
*The voucher can only be issued if applicants either;
- complete an online application form having visited this website by either clicking on a link supplied by Green Shopping, or by typing the URL www.triodos.co.uk/greenshopping in their browser address bar,
- complete an online application form and select 'Charity Partner or Ethical Business’ in the 'How did you hear about us' field and then selecting ‘Green Shopping’ from the list of partners.
The voucher will be sent after the balance of the account reaches £100. One voucher per customer (one £40 voucher sent in the event of joint account opening). We will provide Green Shopping with your name and email address. Triodos Bank reserves the right to decline any application. This offer may be changed or withdrawn without notice at any time. General Terms and Conditions for personal savings accounts, and any specific conditions for the account also apply.