Triodos Fixed Regular Saver
Ethical savings that tackle the big issues
- Fixed interest rate is 1.75% gross (1.76% AER*) for one year then the account automatically switches to a Regular Saver.
- Save a minimum of £25 and a maximum of £500 per month.
- Open from just £25 for a regular savings account that benefits the world.
- Make one payment in per month and build up savings over time
- Make more than two withdrawals in a year and the account automatically switches to a Triodos Saver.
*Rates applicable from 24 June 2009. Interest rate quoted is Annual Equivalent Rate (AER) and illustrates what the interest rate would be if interest was paid and compounded once each year. The gross rate is the rate payable without any tax taken off.
A fixed attitude to positive change
Looking for an ethical way to put your savings to good use? But want to enjoy the security of a fixed interest rate? Then, the Triodos Fixed Regular Saver account is for you. As well as a rewarding and secure way to save, you can also feel reassured that you’re helping finance some of the UK’s most inspiring ethical organisations.
Our Fixed Regular Saver account is for anyone aged 16 or over. You can open an account with between £25 and £500. Or if you want, you can open an account jointly with another person. Then you’ll need to save between £25 and £500 every month. Once you’ve received the fixed rate for one year, the account automatically switches to a Triodos Regular Saver account.
A sure way to make a positive difference
You may already have taken steps towards leading a more socially and environmentally conscious way of life. Our Fixed Regular Saver account offers you another way to get behind and support worthwhile schemes and initiatives that aim to make the world a better place.
Know how we use your savings
At Triodos, we believe being ethical means being open. We publish details of every organisation we lend to, so you know exactly where your money goes. No other bank offers you such a clear link between your savings and how they make a positive difference.