I have concerns about the person who holds Power of Attorney for me, what should I do?

If you have any concerns about your attorney, please contact the Office of the Public Guardian.

Find out more information:


Related FAQs

Related how-to guides

How to create a budget

What to do if you have a loss of income through redundancy, early retirement or another life change

Managing your bills

Related downloads

Find what you were looking for?

Search our help and support section for more

Go to help and support