The account can be opened by
- An adult managing the account for a child aged 0-15, who they have parental responsibility for
- A young person aged 7-18 managing the account themselves
You can apply for our Triodos Right Start Saver by completing the online form, printing it out and posting it to us. This account is available for children who are UK residents aged under 18 years.
Please ensure that you sign and date the completed application form and send it to us with your opening deposit cheque and proof of identification.
Before starting your application please make sure you have read the following:
What you'll need
- Proof of identity for the child - such as original birth certificate, NHS card, or certified copy of the child's passport. All certified copies must be in colour
- Your opening deposit cheque made payable to the child
- your previous address if you've moved in the last twelve months
- your UK National Insurance Number or Tax Identification Number (if you have one)