So, what's it like to work here? Well we are just as passionate about our sustainable office and working environment as we are about you, your benefits, and your development.
Our UK HQ is located right in the heart of Bristol in an office which reflects our values and meets the rigorous environmental standards you'd expect from a world leader in sustainable banking.
Triodos Bank UK HQ, Deanery Road, Bristol.
With a living wall bringing the "outdoors in"; a reception made from waste recycled glass, chairs upholstered in a fabric containing nettle fibres; artwork from Alex Lucas, a Bristol-based Illustrator and solar panels on the roof, the office proudly showcases innovation, excellence, sustainability and entrepreneurship
Our office is very well served by public transport and most of our co-workers cycle, walk, or take a bus. We consciously have few parking spaces and in their place we have a large bike lock up, showers and lockers.
As a co-worker, we want to ensure you’re looked after as much as possible. We have a range of core benefits for all co-workers to take advantage of. These include:
- A non-contributory pension scheme from day one of 5% of your basic salary which increases to 10% after one years' service
- Life Assurance worth 4 times your basic salary
- Income Protection of 75% of basic pay after 13 weeks sick, and following six months service
- Wellbeing allowance – every year you get £50 to spend on your own wellbeing, this could be a new pair of running shoes or a trip to the spa
- 25 days holiday* plus bank holidays per annum
- Buy or sell up to five days holiday each year*
- Voluntary benefits, including discounts, childcare vouchers, and a cycle to work scheme
*for full time employees
We also have some great other softer benefits to promote a healthy work life balance, such as free organic fruit that’s delivered twice a week to make sure you get your 5 a day!
We want you to bring your passions to work to share with the rest of us; we’re not all work and no play. There are loads of ways for you to get involved, meet fellow co-workers, and develop yourself:
- Monday morning meetings – the whole company gets together every Monday morning to make sure that we are up to speed with the latest news: we share stories about new customers who are making a real difference, and hear about what our UK and group colleagues are up to
- Welcome distractions – You can fill you lunch hours with Yoga, a massage, some guided meditation or getting your bike serviced (or just have lunch with your fellow co-workers on the 4th floor while enjoying the great view of Bristol.)
- Get social – If you’re like us, then you’ll love a social event. We have our own Social Committee who organise great events across the year, including our Summer BBQ and Christmas Party
- Get sporty- Join a Triodos sports team - running, netball football or triathlon
- Learn more – There are numerous events and talks where you’ll get the chance to learn from thought leaders and meet some of our inspiring partners and customers
- Learn new skills – Present and network via our ambassadors programme, become a process improvement guru, or learn to manage a project like a pro. Take advantage of our in-house training courses and programmes.