- Log into Internet Banking
- Click on the 'Cards' tab and you'll be provided with a six digit access code
- Send a text message to 57887 with the following message: 'TRIODOS PINACT', followed by your access code, followed by the last four digits of your card number - you need a space between sets of numbers. For example: TRIODOS PINACT 123456
- You'll be sent your card PIN via text message within a couple of minutes - don't forget to delete that text message after memorising your PIN
- You're ready to use your card - remember to sign the back
Please note that some mobile providers do not process text messages to 5 digit numbers. If you text and do not receive a response from us please call us as your request will not have been confirmed and processed.
If you need any help activating your account, please call our friendly Bristol-based contact team - they'll have your everyday banking working for people and planet in no time. They're available Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm on 0330 355 0355 (+44 117 973 9339 if you are not in the UK).
Need to set up your digipass too? Watch our how-to video.
When you open an account with us, we need to obtain sufficient proof of your identity and address. We do this to satisfy our legal obligations and protect you, the public and Triodos Bank against fraud and misuse of the banking system. To help us verify your identity, we may use the details you provide to do electronic searches about you at credit reference agencies. They will supply us information from databases, including information from the Electoral Register and fraud prevention agencies.
The minimum age for applicants is 18 and you must be UK resident.
Unfortunately not. The account is online only (via mobile app and internet banking) with text alerts to help customers manage their money. However, our Contact Team is available to offer support should you have any issues using your account contact us.