It’s important to keep your codes and PINs secret and your digipass safe. Here are some precautions you can take:
- Destroy any PIN notification immediately after receiving it from us
- Never write your PIN or security details in a way that might be understood by someone else or record them on any item or in any place that might be accessed by someone else
- Take all reasonable care to ensure that no-one sees your PIN, password or security word when you use them.
- Avoid a PIN that is easy to guess
- Never share your digipass
- Keep your digipass in a safe place
We will never contact you to ask you to reveal your internet banking PIN or password and we will never send you any emails asking for your security information.