I represent a late customer who lived in Scotland / I live in Scotland. Do I need to provide different documents?

Most of the documents we request from you will be the same. However, in Scotland the Grant of Representation / Probate is referred to as the “Certificate of Confirmation”. Find out more on What to do after a death in Scotland (gov.scot)

Related FAQs

Related how-to guides

What to do if you have a loss of income through redundancy, early retirement or another life change

How to create a budget

Managing your bills

Related downloads

Find what you were looking for?

Search our help and support section for more

Go to help and support