Triodos Right Start Saver
The ethical savings account for children
- A savings account that allows children to make a positive difference
- A great way for young people to learn about ethical savings
- Interest rate is 0.80% gross/AER* variable
- Open with as little as £1, make lump sum or regular payments
- Notice-free easy access to your savings
*Rates applicable from 17 February 2011. Interest rate quoted is Annual Equivalent Rate (AER) and illustrates what the interest rate would be if interest was paid and compounded once each year. The gross rate is the rate payable without any tax is taken off.
Leading the way towards a greener future
Dale may have had some pretty funky goggles, but he also had a clear vision for the future. As founder of Ecotricity he set out to change the way power was generated. And in 1996 Triodos helped finance the company's first wind turbine. Fifteen years on, with our ongoing support, Ecotricity have over 50 turbines in operation.
Change the world
With a Triodos Right Start Saver, children get more than a competitive rate and a great introduction to saving. They also get a chance to change the world, by making more visions like Dale's a reality. That's because we'll only lend their money to people and businesses that work to make the world a better place.