Customer Contact Co-worker
Triodos is a bank that is rooted in sustainability. We exist to use money to benefit people and the planet, bringing together savers and investors who want to change the world for the better with sustainable enterprises doing just that.
- Location: Bristol
- Contract: Permanent
- Date added: 18/04/17
- Apply before: 04/06/17
Are you passionate about delivering exceptional customer service? Do you have Banking, Financial Services, or Contact Centre experience? We’re pleased to be recruiting for a Customer Contact Co-Worker who will be responsible for delivering an exceptional level of service to all contacts whilst following our policies and processes at all times. Successful candidates will benefit from an extensive training programme and a starting salary of up to £21,000 depending on experience, as well as an attractive working pattern of 8am – 6pm rotational shifts, Monday to Friday.
Our Customer Contact Team are the voice of Triodos Bank dealing with all contacts from our Personal, Business and Investment customers by email, telephone or secure message. The successful applicant will have worked within retail banking and have a good knowledge of savings and current accounts including ISA’s. They will also need to have worked within a call centre environment although this does not need to have been within a banking environment. Other key responsibilities for this role include to:
- Speaking to our customers around their banking needs, and supporting them by providing appropriate products and services that fulfil their requirements
- Respond to customer emails as per the team’s quality standards using standard responses when appropriate and adapt as necessary to ensure that the enquiries are satisfied
- Constantly developing your skills and understanding within your role, and coaching colleagues to help them be the best they can
- To call customers as requested and handle automated call backs
- Follow all security, verification processes and follow call handling guidelines
- Maintain accurate customer records
- Promote the ethos of Triodos Bank and talk about our full range of personal and business products without giving advice
- Take payment instructions received by phone and email
- Provide Internet Banking support for personal and business customers
- Recognise, respond to and take responsibility for any complaint you receive by phone or email, following the correct process to record and respond to the complaint within FCA guidelines
- Follow the correct processes to pass work to Operations and other teams
- Work within all relevant regulations and legislation including anti money laundering, treating customers fairly, Data Protection etc.
You will provide exceptional customer focused service to Triodos Banks’ business and personal customers and enquirers with a focus and commitment to meeting team quality and performance levels.In order to be successful in this role, candidates should possess the following skills and experience:
- Retail banking or similar financial services environment
- Contact Centre or similar environment handling inbound calls and responding to emails
- A 'can do' attitude combined with an affinity to Triodos values and behaviours
- Excellent interpersonal skills to maintain good working relationships internally & externally
- The confidence to challenge and improve our current systems and processes
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels in a friendly, professional, knowledgeable manner
- Excellent problem solving skills
It’s not just our customers who deserve the best, you do too! In return for your commitment and hard work, you will be reward to an attractive salary of up to £21,000 depending on experience and benefits package, which includes:
- Non-contributory pension scheme from your first day of 5% in year 1 and 10% from year 2 onwards
- Life Assurance - x 4 basic pay
- Income Protection - 75% of basic pay after 13 weeks sick and following six months service
- Wellbeing - £50 a year to spend on a hobby, interest, pampering or something else to improve your wellbeing
- 25 days (FTE) + bank holidays per annum
- A buy & sell holiday scheme of up to 5 days (FTE)
- Voluntary benefits, including discounts and childcare vouchers
Our mission is to make money work more consciously for positive social, environmental and cultural change. We believe that banking can, and should be a powerful force for good, serving individuals and communities and contributing to a more sustainable society.
Triodos Bank is a Living Wage employer and embraces diversity in the workplace.
Please note, Triodos Bank reserves the right to bring forward the closing date of any of its job vacancies in the event that we receive a suitable number of high quality applications from which to make a shortlist. Therefore, we recommend that you apply for one of our roles as soon as possible rather than wait until the published closing date. For the Bank's co-workers, we will advise in advance of an early closing date.