How can I pay for my Annual Service Charge?

We will take your Annual Service Charge in one of the following two ways:

  1. Firstly, we will check your linked Cash Account on the first Calendar Day of a new quarter to see if there is a sufficient cash balance to cover the charge. If the cash is available, it will be earmarked and debited the same day, unless it’s a weekend, in which case the money will be debited on the next weekday.
  2. If there is an insufficient balance when we carry out this check, we will instruct to sell shares in your investments to cover the whole amount (there is no charge to pay your Annual Service Charge in this way).

Please note that if you have a Stocks and Shares ISA and have fully subscribed for the tax year, then you will not be able to add money to your linked Cash Account and your only option for payment of the charge will be for us to sell shares to cover the charge.

For more information, please also see What are the charges for investing? 

Related FAQs

Related how-to guides

How to set up a regular monthly investment

How to transfer an existing ISA to a Triodos Stocks & Shares ISA

How to sell your impact investment shares

How to buy shares or top up your impact investment

Related downloads

Find what you were looking for?

Search our help and support section for more

Go to help and support