Contact and Help - Business Banking
Who do I contact if I need help with Internet Banking?
If you can't resolve your problem using the information on our Help and useful information page from within Internet banking, then please call the internet banking helpdesk on 0845 456 1454. The helpdesk is open from 10:00-17:00 on Monday and from 09:00-17:00 Tuesday - Friday. At any other time you can leave a voicemail message, which will be picked up on the next working day.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- How do I add a new account operator or authorised enquirer to a business account?
- How do I cancel a Direct Debit?
- How do I cancel a Standing Order?
- How do I change my internet banking limits?
- How do I download a statement?