Contact and Help - Personal Banking
What is the minimum investment I can make?
The minimum investment is one Depository Receipt; there is no maximum investment although no one person or organisation can hold more than 10% of the whole Depository Receipt holding in Triodos Bank at any one time.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- I have submitted my declaration and now have an application form, what do I do next?
- How will I know when my Depository Receipts have been allocated?
- Can I apply if I live outside the UK?
- Can I apply for Depository Receipts online?
- How do I buy more Depository Receipts?