Contact and Help - Personal Banking
What ID do I need?
To set up an account for a child, you need to provide either the child’s original birth certificate, original NHS card or a certified copy of their passport. We’ll return original documents by registered post. To help us verify the identity of customers opening an account we may make an electronic search, using the information you supply.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- Can I deposit my Child Trust Fund with you?
- Can I change my Right Start Saver into a Triodos Ethical Junior Cash ISA account?
- What happens when the Right Start Saver account holder turns 16?
- When happens when the Right Start Saver account holder turns 18?
- Who can open an account for a child?