Contact and Help - Personal Banking
How can I apply to receive interest without tax being deducted?
If you are eligible to receive interest without tax deducted you will need to complete an R85 form (or R105 form if you are not resident in the UK). You can download these forms from the HMRC website. Please return your completed form to us, using our Freepost address:
Freepost TRIODOS BANK
More from the same category of FAQs:
- How do I change my address?
- How do I make a complaint?
- What is an early access penalty?
- Can I change my existing Saver or Cash ISA into an Online Saver or Online Cash ISA?
- What is the limit for a single transaction made by Faster Payments?