Contact and Help - Personal Banking
What should I do if I have received a suspicious email claiming to be from Triodos?
Do not respond to any email that asks you for information about your internet banking log in details. If you have received a suspicious email, do not respond and call our Contact Team as soon as you can during our opening hours on 0330 355 0355 to check if it is a genuine email.
Our Contact Team are available from 10.00 to 17.00 on Monday, and from 09.00 to 17.00 Tuesday to Friday. Outside of these hours you can request a call back using our automated system. Our Contact Team will call you back as close to the time you request as is operational possible. Alternatively please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org from the registered email address we hold for you and mark it urgent in the subject line.
More from the same category of FAQs:
- How do I change my address?
- How do I make a complaint?
- What is an early access penalty?
- Can I change my existing Saver or Cash ISA into an Online Saver or Online Cash ISA?
- What is the limit for a single transaction made by Faster Payments?